Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 11/30/2010 - Live from Covino's LA Studio!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Talking with a mouth full now. :roll:

Stress eating

bowl of dicks
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I get how Covino is feeling left out, but what the heck would The Hoff have to say about posing with a cardboard cut out of some guy???

I kind of agree with Covino. I blame it on these "reps". I think these stars need to tell their "reps" they are doing their own thing. "reps" are assholes.
Ding... Ding...

There is no reason why the "reps" couldn't wait 30 seconds to allow the guys to grab 3 or 4 extra pictures. Fucking "reps", I hate them.

True.
But. Unless there's some huge issue I'm missing, I don't know why Covino is getting so worked up over it.
Covino is talking about respect.....I think they would have lost all respect if they asked Hasselhoff to pose with a cardboard cutout.
Covino needs a bigger bathroom
:roflmao:

That was Ellis.
Chip Wrote::roflmao:

That was Ellis.
Really?

That was Ellis.

I wasn't even paying attention, untill after they hung up on him.
[Image: pussy_whipped.jpg]
I've never kept a trophy after a murder.
Pete Nice Wrote:There is no reason why the "reps" couldn't wait 30 seconds to allow the guys to grab 3 or 4 extra pictures. Fucking "reps", I hate them.

But, isn't a rep's job to keep their talent on schedule? If they let everyone slow down their celebs for picts and autographs, they would be late for everything.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Damn...
saskwatch Wrote:Covino, Really, it is the Rich show when you are on a computer screen. If you don't like it try and be in the studio.

If we said that, we'd suffer the Covino 3rd degree... and have to eat a bowl of dicks

A Bowl of Spot dicks no less....

Confusedhock:
Joe Wrote:This west coast thing is obviously bothering Spot and Rich.

Stating the obvious ^^^
JDubb Wrote:

That was Ellis.
Really?

I rewound it, and maybe, I'm not sure now.
Brian in NY Wrote:Covino is talking about respect.....I think they would have lost all respect if they asked Hasselhoff to pose with a cardboard cutout.

^THIS ^
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:There is no reason why the "reps" couldn't wait 30 seconds to allow the guys to grab 3 or 4 extra pictures. Fucking "reps", I hate them.

But, isn't a rep's job to keep their talent on schedule? If they let everyone slow down their celebs for picts and autographs, they would be late for everything.

30 seconds? Seriously? 30 fucking seconds?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32