Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 11/30/2010 - Live from Covino's LA Studio!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I made it through 8 minutes of Ellis, trying to hear if he talked about calling C&R and I had to turn it. How is yelling nonsense into the microphone good radio?

What you didn't hear was a toilet flush in the background

full of heat today
Geez, I thought I was bad. Joe's an asshole today, but it's funny.
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I made it through 8 minutes of Ellis, trying to hear if he talked about calling C&R and I had to turn it. How is yelling nonsense into the microphone good radio?

What you didn't hear was a toilet flush in the background

full of heat today
Geez, I thought I was bad. Joe's an asshole today, but it's funny.

It's all in good fun. I really do love the show.

Confusedarcasm:

Well... A good amount of it.
michaelangelo Wrote:guy calls ellis and says that there are a million more ellismate tattoos our there than there are covino and rich ones, of course there are, CnR listners aren't neanderthals that would brand themselves with a cnr logo

I thought the same thing when I heard that.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:guy calls ellis and says that there are a million more ellismate tattoos our there than there are covino and rich ones, of course there are, CnR listners aren't neanderthals that would brand themselves with a cnr logo

I thought the same thing when I heard that.

Yeah.
Nobody is going to prove any point with that.
Cool video showing this "awesome" 2 party system we have here.

[youtube]k4h62jRiUcc[/youtube]
stay red middle america. :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:stay red south. :high5:

Fixed.
Chip Wrote:

Fixed.

I don't live in the south though.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Fixed.

I don't live in the south though.

Close enough.
:poke:
I don't know why Covino is so upset, he has this pict with the Hoff....
For you idiots (and you know who you are which proves you're idiots) who really think it was about the actual pic w/ the Hoff that upset me you're clearly as stupid as I thought. Yes the Hoff is cool but Its about the fact that Rich acted as if he couldn't be bothered with it. He didn't have time to get the cut out but had time to make sure he was in the pic. Spot said he could of but didn't. For the other cock mongrels who don't like how I try to balance my family and career do yourself a favor & stop sounding so envious or simply find another show. This convo wasn't for on air nor did I want it to be However, I still hope you found my passion for the show entertaining.
Covino Wrote:For you idiots (and you know who you are which proves you're idiots) who really think it was about the actual pic w/ the Hoff that upset me you're clearly as stupid as I thought. Yes the Hoff is cool but Its about the fact that Rich acted as if he couldn't be bothered with it. He didn't have time to get the cut out but had time to make sure he was in the pic. Spot said he could of but didn't. For the other cock mongrels who don't like how I try to balance my family and career do yourself a favor & stop sounding so envious or simply find another show. This convo wasn't for on air nor did I want it to be However, I still hope you found my passion for the show entertaining.

Tell me where the envy would come from? My girl and my family live on the same coast. I don't have to fly back and forth while my work performance suffers. It's your bed brother, now sleep in it.
Joe Wrote:
Covino Wrote:For you idiots (and you know who you are which proves you're idiots) who really think it was about the actual pic w/ the Hoff that upset me you're clearly as stupid as I thought. Yes the Hoff is cool but Its about the fact that Rich acted as if he couldn't be bothered with it. He didn't have time to get the cut out but had time to make sure he was in the pic. Spot said he could of but didn't. For the other cock mongrels who don't like how I try to balance my family and career do yourself a favor & stop sounding so envious or simply find another show. This convo wasn't for on air nor did I want it to be However, I still hope you found my passion for the show entertaining.

Tell me where the envy would come from? My girl and my family live on the same coast. I don't have to fly back and forth while my work performance suffers. It's your bed brother, now sleep in it.

So explain to me how thats easy for me cock face? Don't you think there's an added effort in what I'm doing? Also the show is trying to move west so consider me the first one to make the move asshole..why don't you move the fuck onto another show? Also I'm w/ my family out west and come back for Rich & Spot. Maybe you can't grasp the concept because your job doesn't value you and you'd never be able to do it cause you're so easily replaced? just a thought.
gloves are comming off. I love a good argument. Makes for good radio, also makes for a good forum
Joe + Brian + Chips + Derick = Losers who get no pussy & who'd get punched in the face if they ever came at me that way in person.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32