Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 11/30/2010 - Live from Covino's LA Studio!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I'm at training today and tommorow.......took me over a. Hour and a half to get here, they don't have free coffee and I have to pay for my lunch.

This is bullshit, if it weren't like a monsoon outside I'd go get my lunch, also it's no less than a five minute run to my car

Lame

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Training sucks for you.
I get to stay at a hotel in Kansas City, and use a company credit card for meals.
Yeah, but they do it at Toyota head office, so I get to look at hot Asian chicks
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Joe Wrote:How many times do you think Covino has proposed to Layla?
Too many. Where do you think he got "eat a dick" from......."Layla, will you marry me?"........."Eat a dick, Covino!"
:eek:

:roflmao:
I wonder why Covino hates us.
I don't.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I am betting that he is like knightryda and it has been discussed several times, only nothing formal has been done.
does this upset you

Nope... I had mini panic attack the last time he asked me about it.

Half the people I know who are married, tell me to never get married.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Too many. Where do you think he got "eat a dick" from......."Layla, will you marry me?"........."Eat a dick, Covino!"
:eek:

:roflmao:
I wonder why Covino hates us.

I don't. It's because the site is awesome.
Joey have you & Krissy talk about marriage?
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

None he doesn't believe in marriage

He did during the conversation that is on right now.

I am not listening.. hmm.. is it possible that they are married already?
SAC is a pretty private person I guarantee he didn't want everyone knowing. Rich is pretty open so he is more than willing to talk about his marriage.

Wasn't there a magazine story, or photo update that refered to them as being married?
Brampton Wrote:get to look at hot Asian chicks

There is no such thing...
Chip Wrote:Half the people I know who are married, tell me to never get married.

Being married to Jim is absolutely no different then dating him. We still have our joint account, we both pay all the bills, he still makes a mess of the house - I still clean it up. The only difference is that we paid $5000 for a party with all our friends, signed a piece of paper & I changed my last name.
I was listening to Howard this monrning; he said High Pitch Eric has been calling Gary V's show asking for cases of wine because he is part of the Howard Stern Show. :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I'm at training today and tommorow.......took me over a. Hour and a half to get here, they don't have free coffee and I have to pay for my lunch.

This is bullshit, if it weren't like a monsoon outside I'd go get my lunch, also it's no less than a five minute run to my car

Lame

Training sucks for you.
I get to stay at a hotel in Kansas City, and use a company credit card for meals.
Yeah, but they do it at Toyota head office, so I get to look at hot Asian chicks

I heard that if a white guy shows an asian chick his dong, they blow you automatically. You should try that.
Chip Wrote:Wasn't there a magazine story, or photo update that refered to them as being married?

Yes there was. Melody's 1st birthday photos both of them are wearing rings on their left finger.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Lame

Training sucks for you.
pics or this isnt true
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Lame

Training sucks for you.

I heard that if a white guy shows an asian chick his dong, they blow you automatically. You should try that.

I heard that too.
I'm doing work on a Toyota plant, I've heard things.
But haven't made it down to it yet.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:get to look at hot Asian chicks

There is no such thing...

:whomo:
Chip Wrote:Half the people I know who are married, tell me to never get married.

I get that too... and the rest of them just ask us when are we gonna get it over with. Things are great with him, so why mess with it?

I have noticed that it is becoming more and more a topic of conversation. His daughter asks both of us when the wedding is and she is 8yrs.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32