Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 11/30/2010 - Live from Covino's LA Studio!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Someone kill the Skype connection.
LeNeve Wrote:Covino now wants his caed board cut out included in pictures. He has lost his mind.
Maybe Cloveman can photoshop somehting together. :poke:
JDubb Wrote:I love this argument :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

This is awesome.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:And you are not from a football state.

What does being from a "football state" have to do with it?
Fans of all sports do that.

It's at a different level in some states.

This area here is HUGE for football.
The Lions suck, and still people go.
And Michigan gets 110,000+ and MSU gets 70,000.
I don't know what my point is.
But I think it's annoying when people include themselves with their favorite team.

Michigan LOVES their sports teams.
Damn...
saskwatch Wrote:Covino, Really, it is the Rich show when you are on a computer screen. If you don't like it try and be in the studio.
Joe Wrote:The end of the show right here....
this
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:black ice
From TOMB...
Producer Spot Wrote:
dildo_baggins Wrote:HAHAH Black Ice, wrote on his FB that hes heading to NYC soon..
Spot i hope Kristen is coming to the wedding with you !!
yes, she's coming to the wedding... maybe I can convince her to stay a few extra days in san antonio to be safe.

I feel the same way about him coming to Michigan.... :?
Talking with a mouth full now. :roll:
JDubb Wrote:Damn...
saskwatch Wrote:Covino, Really, it is the Rich show when you are on a computer screen. If you don't like it try and be in the studio.
We've been saying this for a long time.
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:The end of the show right here....
this

Covino think Rich screwed him over.
Someone is making WAY to big a deal over this.
LeNeve Wrote:Covino now wants his caed board cut out included in pictures. He has lost his mind.

I get how Covino is feeling left out, but what the heck would The Hoff have to say about posing with a cardboard cut out of some guy???
Joe Wrote:So Pete who is going to win this weekend? PGH or Balt?

The Steelers offensive and defensive lines are REALLY banged up and the O line sucked to begin with. Th Steelers secondary is weak. BUT Ben has never lost to the Ravens as a starting QB and it is very rare that one team sweeps the other. The Steelers are also normally very good on nationally televised night games. Flacco is by far the most overrated QB in the AFC, but Mason KILLS the Steelers. Ed Reed is back also.

I think it will be the best game of the weekend, but I see the Steelers pulling out a 21-14 win.
i'm going to get a cardboard cutout of my self and put it in my lab, then i'm going home. I'm going to tell my boss that I'm at work
Seriously, photoshop Covino in to the damn picture!
I'm going to make a cardboard cut outs of myself, and set them out around the shop, then stay at home. I think it will work.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32