Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 11/30/2010 - Live from Covino's LA Studio!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:There is no reason why the "reps" couldn't wait 30 seconds to allow the guys to grab 3 or 4 extra pictures. Fucking "reps", I hate them.

But, isn't a rep's job to keep their talent on schedule? If they let everyone slow down their celebs for picts and autographs, they would be late for everything.

And then when they're late, the next show will start bitching about them.
100 dollars seems worth it to have a cut out of me, hanging out wherever I need it to.
Pete Nice Wrote:There is no reason why the "reps" couldn't wait 30 seconds to allow the guys to grab 3 or 4 extra pictures. Fucking "reps", I hate them.

But, isn't a rep's job to keep their talent on schedule? If they let everyone slow down their celebs for picts and autographs, they would be late for everything.

30 seconds? Seriously? 30 fucking seconds?
dp
LeNeve Wrote:I've never kept a trophy after a murder.

Serial Killers get caught because they keep Souvenirs from their victims..
vibrating triforia :?
you could do some serious battle with that.
LeNeve Wrote:I've never kept a trophy after a murder.

Serial Killers get caught because they keep Souvenirs from their victims..

I should clarify, I only murder rhymes, and murder the dance floor. Not living things.
Yeah, Ellis just tweeted this...

Tried to be nice to covino&rich just now, dudes not feeling me. Can't say I didn't try!
yo quero pinga en tu carra
covino is butt hurt
LeNeve Wrote:yo quero pinga en tu carra

Speak American, or get out!
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

30 seconds? Seriously? 30 fucking seconds?

Hey, can you wait a minute while I set up this cardboard figure of some guy stuck over Elvis so you can pose with it? ...Um... seriously??
I've got a POA story.
A guy who doesn't even show up to work expects to be included in office pictures.
Chip Wrote:Yeah, Ellis just tweeted this...

Tried to be nice to covino&rich just now, dudes not feeling me. Can't say I didn't try!

Thats kind of a bummer. I'm not in the red dragon club, but he is all right.
Chip Wrote:I've got a POA story.
A guy who doesn't even show up to work expects to be included in office pictures.
Oh snap!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32