Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 11/30/2010 - Live from Covino's LA Studio!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
this is what I found on my hood after I washed it this weekend. Now I need to have the hood repainted.
Derick Wrote:this is what I found on my hood after I washed it this weekend. Now I need to have the hood repainted.

Jazz?
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:this is what I found on my hood after I washed it this weekend. Now I need to have the hood repainted.

Jazz?
if my jazz was that powerful I'd be a dangerous man. Just talked to a painter, apparently its a chemical burn. $325 to repaint
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Jazz?
if my jazz was that powerful I'd be a dangerous man. Just talked to a painter, apparently its a chemical burn. $325 to repaint

Brake fluid will do that. You piss someone off?
My left eyeball is frozen
LeNeve Wrote:My left eyeball is frozen

Slurpee?

you should put racing stripes, or flames.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Jazz?

no, then again, I'm sure I piss a lot of people off
Joe Wrote:

Slurpee?

smoking a cigarette outside, in the wind.

Corey did it.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Jazz?

Was Covino in Chicago this weekend?
Joe Wrote:

Corey did it.

:roflmao:
Germans are hitting the Sirus website like mad to sign up for internet radio so they can hear the Hoff.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Slurpee?

Smoking freezes eyeballs. Yet another reason to quit.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Slurpee?

Thought you quit?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32