Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 11/30/2010 - Live from Covino's LA Studio!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Derick Wrote:i'm going to get a cardboard cutout of my self and put it in my lab, then i'm going home. I'm going to tell my boss that I'm at work

I am planning this too.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I love this argument :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

This is awesome.

This is insane. True. We dont' know the behind the scenes things. but.....

The only way I can understand Covino's anger over this is if there is money involved.
This is abolustly retarded.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Covino now wants his caed board cut out included in pictures. He has lost his mind.

I get how Covino is feeling left out, but what the heck would The Hoff have to say about posing with a cardboard cut out of some guy???

I kind of agree with Covino. I blame it on these "reps". I think these stars need to tell their "reps" they are doing their own thing. "reps" are assholes.
Ding... Ding...
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Covino now wants his caed board cut out included in pictures. He has lost his mind.

I get how Covino is feeling left out, but what the heck would The Hoff have to say about posing with a cardboard cut out of some guy???

I kind of agree with Covino. I blame it on these "reps". I think these stars need to tell their "reps" they are doing their own thing. "reps" are assholes.

You have no say doing your show from a bathroom.
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Damn...
saskwatch Wrote:Covino, Really, it is the Rich show when you are on a computer screen. If you don't like it try and be in the studio.

Bunch of Negative Nancy's on both forums......
Covino is getting his ass kicked on TOMB.

I guess TOMB will be told to eat a bowl of dicks this evening and told that they suck.....
JDubb Wrote:Damn...
saskwatch Wrote:Covino, Really, it is the Rich show when you are on a computer screen. If you don't like it try and be in the studio.

If we said that, we'd suffer the Covino 3rd degree... and have to eat a bowl of dicks

A Bowl of Spot dicks no less....
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Bunch of Negative Nancy's on both forums......
Covino is getting his ass kicked on TOMB.

I guess TOMB will be told to eat a bowl of dicks this evening and told that they suck.....

He won't do that to tomb, now if any of those guys post over here, he'll pop on to tell them that from here. Confusedad:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Ding... Ding...

There is no reason why the "reps" couldn't wait 30 seconds to allow the guys to grab 3 or 4 extra pictures. Fucking "reps", I hate them.
This west coast thing is obviously bothering Spot and Rich.
i have the perfect solution for this situation. Have covino in studio
Joe Wrote:This west coast thing is obviously bothering Spot and Rich.
I'm surprised Covino didn't get "disconnected"
You think?
Derick Wrote:i have the perfect solution for this situation. Have covino in studio

He can't. Baby sitters are too expensive.

From what Spot just said, I think you are correct.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32