Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 11/30/2010 - Live from Covino's LA Studio!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:so what constitutes an asshole?

someone who is honest with their opinion, even if the opinion might sting a little.....But the opinions are only to strengthen the other person in the longrun??
Apparently, assholes are people that disagree with you.
must be
Covino Wrote:This is why this site blows
At least it fucking works more than half the time and doesn't continuously give its members spyware and viruses. Joe does a better job with this site as a side project than whoever is in charge of tomb.
i bleed green Wrote:
Covino Wrote:This is why this site blows
At least it fucking works more than half the time and doesn't continuously give its members spyware and viruses. Joe does a better job with this site as a side project than whoever is in charge of tomb.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I think Covino needs to use his Triforia!!!
Brampton Wrote:I think Covino needs to use his Triforia!!!
I don't know if I'm going to get shit for this or not, but......what?
Covino Wrote:Joe + Brian + Chips + Derick = Losers who get no pussy & who'd get punched in the face if they ever came at me that way in person.

Seriously?
Rather then try and state your case you come on here spewing shit like this?
Here is a post that summed up my point of view.
Chip Wrote:Unless there's some huge issue I'm missing, I don't know why Covino is getting so worked up over it.
You were getting ripped here and TOMB.
Either you were wrong. Or you're horrible at stating your case.
Why do you get so worked up over stupid shit?
I'm just so happy to be part of the equasion. I feel so loved
Brian in NY Wrote:I don't know if I'm going to get shit for this or not, but......what?
It's the new Trojan vibrator. I heard the commercial, cause according to covino I get no ass, therefor I have no need for one
Derick Wrote:I'm just so happy to be part of the equasion. I feel so loved
You're a variable :high5:
Derick Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:I don't know if I'm going to get shit for this or not, but......what?
It's the new Trojan vibrator. I heard the commercial, cause according to covino I get no ass, therefor I have no need for one
That explains why I didn't know what it was.
Confusedhock:
Holy shit.
The Hoff interview is on.
Think they'll have left all that stuff on?
Covino is right, you guys are all COCK MONGRELS!!!!

GO EAT A BAG OF SPOT DICKS!!!!
COCK MONGRELS!!!!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Covino Wrote:Joe + Brian + Chips + Derick = Losers who get no pussy & who'd get punched in the face if they ever came at me that way in person.

I just ate some chips.....they were delicious, I have no problem with them. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32