Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/29/2010 - I just realized....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
michaelangelo Wrote:we can get a version of fios here, i want to try it. My friend has it (it's called Telus Optik) but it didn't look that great on his tv even in HD. also do you have to have network cableing throughout your house? or can it run on coax?
They don't have optik in our area, this upsets me
Derick Wrote:i finally got a guitar for my ps3

Does it turn it into an xbox?
I'm going to say that buying online is more secure then buying in person.
Every story I've heard of credit card fraud was from a cashier at a store or waitress at a resturant doing it.
Get gt5 and we'll race
Chip Wrote:I'm going to say that buying online is more secure then buying in person.
Every story I've heard of credit card fraud was from a cashier at a store or waitress at a resturant doing it.
I was just going to say that same thing. I shop online all the time.
I need someone to steal my identity, maybe they will improve my credit score.
Brampton Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:we can get a version of fios here, i want to try it. My friend has it (it's called Telus Optik) but it didn't look that great on his tv even in HD. also do you have to have network cableing throughout your house? or can it run on coax?
They don't have optik in our area, this upsets me

FiOS sounds a lot like U-Verse, I used to have that.
It's awesome.
I hate going back to normal cable and having to wait for the channels to change.
With U-Verse it's instant and the DVR is awesome. You can watch and record stuff from any tv in the house.
Joe Wrote:

Does it turn it into an xbox?
i didnt get that option
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Bunch of Negative Nancy's up in this bitch today.

Have you heard the lineup today?

Yes, but until we hear it, we can't really say it sucks yet. Maybe Spot will motorbutt Kim K, that would be a great show.
Chip Wrote:I'm going to say that buying online is more secure then buying in person.

This is true.

Https doesn't mean it's a safe site. It just means that it's secure from outsiders.

Bottom line is don't buy from an online store unless you research it.
I am so with Covino on this. Buying gifts for people is such a waste of money. We're all adults, we want something we buy it ourselves.
LeNeve Wrote:I need someone to steal my identity, maybe they will improve my credit score.
one of my cards was shut down this weekend, went to make a puchase and declined, tried it again, declined. Called, they thought the card had been stolen
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Yes, but until we hear it, we can't really say it sucks yet. Maybe Spot will motorbutt Kim K, that would be a great show.

Unless Spot puts a stick of dynamite up her ass it's not going to be good.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Unless Spot puts a stick of dynamite up her ass it's not going to be good.
:high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I'm with you @Pete but Kimmy K... :killme:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29