Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/29/2010 - I just realized....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
JDubb Wrote:Thanks for the weather updates everyone, is this DBN or the Weather Channel? :poke:

My love for weather updates, rivals that of an 85 year old man.
JDubb Wrote:Thanks for the weather updates everyone, is this DBN or the Weather Channel? :poke:

Do they give weather updates where you are or is the weather so shitty all the time that they just tell you where you should move to?

Somebody pissed in your middle American corn flakes?
Nussie_T Wrote:

Don't be silly. Kelloggs doesn't ship to middle America.
-21c/-6f here, but it was warmer all weekend :poke:
Yay the Kardashians! Confusedarcasm: :killme:
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I'm pretty sure Kelloggs is based out of Michigan.

Hey, but here's a quick question.
Q. What's more irrelevant then Middle America?

A. Middle Canada.
Joe Wrote:Yay the Kardashians! Confusedarcasm: :killme:

Perfect time to bring up the "is she hot" debate again.
Confusedarcasm:
Chip Wrote:

Perfect time to bring up the "is she hot" debate again.
Confusedarcasm:
Or we could talk about hockey. Either way........... :killme:
pickle fork
What up nerfherders!!!

I am busy as hell today, but should be around a little bit during the show.

Just finished off the last of the stuffing. Turkey, stuffing, Mashed taters, gravy, pumpkin pie all gone now. All that is left is a spinach casserole and green bean casserole, and a bunch of cheese from the appetizer tray. I "heart" Thanksgiving.
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

maybe corn flakes are the only cereal available there. That would make me pretty grumpy.
Hopefully there's still time for them to die a horrible death in the elevator or something like that to prevent them from reaching the show.
Confusedwoot:
Pete Nice Wrote:What up nerfherders!!!

I am busy as hell today, but should be around a little bit during the show.

Just finished off the last of the stuffing. Turkey, stuffing, Mashed taters, gravy, pumpkin pie all gone now. All that is left is a spinach casserole and green bean casserole, and a bunch of cheese from the appetizer tray. I "heart" Thanksgiving.

I have enough leftovers to feed us for the remainder of the week.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29