Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/29/2010 - I just realized....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Brian in NY Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Cosmo was saying the Kardashians will be at Sirius today...I was wondering if they would get them...

Of course they will.
How could they pass that up?
I wonder how long it will take for Covino to say "cock."

he has to say black cock, or it won't register.
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Cosmo was saying the Kardashians will be at Sirius today...I was wondering if they would get them...

Of course they will.
Let's see if Covino can piss them off too?

It would be pretty good if they made a tradition of that.
See how long it takes them to piss the guests off to the point where they walk off the show.
the ads, are trying to sell me osteoperosis medicine today.
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:I'm getting annoyed by just thinking about the Christmas presents I have to buy.

Jim gets all pissy around Christmas because he has to spend money. I usually start Christmas shopping at the end of October so he doesn't really see a dip in the bank account.

He sounds about as pleasant to live with as Hitler.
[Image: 129063348162819381.jpg]
I had to switch over to Liquid Metal.
A Clutch song I've never heard came on, called Willie Nelson.
Joe Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:The guys I work with are going to get a platter of baked goodies from me as my gift to them all.

PIES! :happy:
Too obvious... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am a big fan of sex with Emily, I would love to stick it in that freak, but mutual masturbation seems dumb to me. I mean, you are sitting looking at each other while masturbating? There is a vagina, anus, mouth and boobs a few feet away that would all be more fun to assist in bringing about orgasm than doing it myself while she watches.

yes. what a horrible idea.

Which is hotter? A guy tugged it or a chick rubbing it?

Seriously as a female have you ever seen a guy tugging it and thought anything else other than how awkward it looks?
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:I'm getting annoyed by just thinking about the Christmas presents I have to buy.

Jim gets all pissy around Christmas because he has to spend money. I usually start Christmas shopping at the end of October so he doesn't really see a dip in the bank account.

Hitler enjoyed Christmas.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Of course they will.

How long will it tak him to refer to her "glistening cake?"
Chip Wrote:I had to switch over to Liquid Metal.
A Clutch song I've never heard came on, called Willie Nelson.
Pantera on Octane :rock:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am a big fan of sex with Emily, I would love to stick it in that freak, but mutual masturbation seems dumb to me. I mean, you are sitting looking at each other while masturbating? There is a vagina, anus, mouth and boobs a few feet away that would all be more fun to assist in bringing about orgasm than doing it myself while she watches.

There is NOTHING hot about a guy tugging it, but if a chick is laying back, arching her back, moaning with her eyes closed with playing with herself, that is hot.

Let's face it, male body = gross, female body = work of art.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Seriously as a female have you ever seen a guy tugging it and thought anything else other than how awkward it looks?

:?
JDubb Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Of course they will.

How long will it tak him to refer to her "glistening cake?"
Either way I won't be listening to find out.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Hitler enjoyed Christmas.

True.
Hitler hated hanukkah.
Pete Nice Wrote:Let's face it, male body = gross, female body = work of art.
:whomo:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29