Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/29/2010 - I just realized....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Off to Napa. :cya:
Joe Wrote:The difference between this and internet radio is that internet radio is free.
Shizam!!
i have to pee
michaelangelo Wrote:we can get a version of fios here, i want to try it. My friend has it (it's called Telus Optik) but it didn't look that great on his tv even in HD. also do you have to have network cableing throughout your house? or can it run on coax?

It's all coax, I checked on that b/c I didn't want it through the phone line or any new wiring.
Pete Nice Wrote:Actually there is no contract at all, I could cancel tomorrow. And I forgot, it was actually $89.99 b/c you get $5 per month off for signing up on the internet and another $5 for doing something else on the internet. That included phone, cable and internet.

You can sign up for a two year contract and get another $10 a month off the bill though.

In 30 years we'll get FIOS in my area. Up until last year we actually had to use carrier pigeons to deliver our email.
Joe Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:The KardASSians and the buried life......killer line-up Confusedarcasm:

Might as well invite the Gay-Mon guys on for the 3rd hour and go for complete failure.
Hahaha......Joe that comment could be post of the day
the keifer Wrote:Off to Napa. :cya:
Auto parts or valley?
I watched Boardwalk Empire last night, not much action, but it is leading into next weeks season finale, which looks like it's gonna be the shiz-bam-snappy
the keifer Wrote:Off to Napa. :cya:

Tell them their theme songs sucks almost as bad as Glistening Cakes.
michaelangelo Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Thanks for the weather updates everyone, is this DBN or the Weather Channel? :poke:

Somebody pissed in your middle American corn flakes?

Don't be silly. Kelloggs doesn't ship to middle America.

I'm pretty sure Kelloggs is based out of Michigan.

Hey, but here's a quick question.
Q. What's more irrelevant then Middle America?

A. Middle Canada.
HEY! oh shit, you're probably right, except my area provides a lot of oil and gas products to north america
More like supplies it ALL to China
Pete Nice Wrote:I watched Boardwalk Empire last night, not much action, but it is leading into next weeks season finale, which looks like it's gonna be the shiz-bam-snappy

I couldn't get into that from week to week so I hit up On Demand and watched a bunch in a row and now I'm back into it.
Brian in NY Wrote:Covino must have tripped the GFI breaker in his bathroom/studio.

well whatever he is doing, its making power go off here too. about 5 times in a row now. I get my computer all turned back on, then zap, there it goes again. also it takes the shop lights 15 minutes to warm up and turn on everytime. lame
Bunch of Negative Nancy's up in this bitch today.

[Image: Negative_Nancy_by_nadds.jpg]
i finally got a guitar for my ps3
Pete Nice Wrote:Bunch of Negative Nancy's up in this bitch today.

Have you heard the lineup today?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29