Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/29/2010 - I just realized....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Chip is a Kansan.
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster Wrote:"What are the Rules?"
We need rules here for when we can and can't be negative.

Rule # 1 : If you are about to post something that appears to be potentially negative, re-word it to have a more positive spin on it. :grin:
They should ask the kardashians when they get there. The kardashians will clear this retarded shit up.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

Rule # 1 : If you are about to post something that appears to be potentially negative, re-word it to have a more positive spin on it. :grin:
Can you give us an example in a sentence regarding pie?
LeNeve Wrote:Chip is a Kansan.

Uuuhh, wutdatmean?
This mexican guy I know used to say he was American, and it pissed me off so bad. I was always like NO! YOU ARE MEXICAN! then he said mexico is in north america, and technically he was an American, he pisses me off.
:roflmao:
Has Covino ever admitted to being wrong?
Brian in NY Wrote:

That's a stupid rule.

Sorry, I tried, but I couldn't re-word it.
Chip Wrote::roflmao:
Has Covino ever admitted to being wrong?
Nope, never.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Chip is a Kansan.

Uuuhh, wutdatmean?

I'm calling you british I think. I'm confused, and I keep hurting myself today.....
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:We need rules here for when we can and can't be negative.

Can you give us an example in a sentence regarding pie?

Instead of "I Hate pie!!!!"

I could say: " I prefer Chocolate chip cookies to pie."
I don't dislike leslie neilson, but I have never ever sweated him at all, and I don't really like any of those movies he was in. I've probaly never seen one in it's entirety.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

That's a stupid rule.

Sorry, I tried, but I couldn't re-word it.

I fucking hate rules.
Ireland is not Northern Ireland. Ireland is part of the UK but not Great Britian. Northern Ireland is part of both.
I disagree with Rich. naked gun is not an amazing movie.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29