Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/29/2010 - I just realized....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:I am so with Covino on this. Buying gifts for people is such a waste of money. We're all adults, we want something we buy it ourselves.

I agree.

I buy a few things for my parents, one thing for my sister and a few things for my wife.

Everyone else can suck my nutz, cousins, aunts, uncles, friends, nieces, nephews, bosses and employees can lick my taint, they will get a Christmas card and that is it!!!!
I've never bought anything for aunts or uncles and it's going to stay that way.

I bought my neighbors a gift certificate to a highly rated restaurant in the area and they didn't give us shit. No more gifts for them.
michaelangelo Wrote:we decided to just buy for the kids, the adults can deal with it
I keep suggesting that to my family too. I have a sister that is two years younger than I am and has to have a present under the tree. Drives me nuts.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:What if she is really horny and takes a liking to Spot's hog and let's him do anal on her right in the studio live on air, tell me that wouldn't be a great show!!!

The only thing that would make that good is if Spot had AIDs and passed it on to her.
:high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:I am so with Covino on this. Buying gifts for people is such a waste of money. We're all adults, we want something we buy it ourselves.

I agree.

I buy a few things for my parents, one thing for my sister and a few things for my wife.

Everyone else can suck my nutz, cousins, aunts, uncles, friends, nieces, nephews, bosses and employees can lick my taint, they will get a Christmas card and that is it!!!!

I used to hate working in an office where they'd send around cards and ask for money for every fucking birthday or holiday that came around. Buying the boss a gift was the thing that irritated me the most.

I agree, especially when your boss is a dickface. I hated that shit "$5 for suzy rottencrotch's birthday giftwho always fucks up and I have to fix her work? Sure why not?" Fuck that shit.

I worked in a department of 90 people and liked maybe 3 of them. The boss was certainly not one of them and I'm sure the boss makes a lot more than I did.
I've got glistening cakes stuck in my head. This will probably not end well.
I am a big fan of sex with Emily, I would love to stick it in that freak, but mutual masturbation seems dumb to me. I mean, you are sitting looking at each other while masturbating? There is a vagina, anus, mouth and boobs a few feet away that would all be more fun to assist in bringing about orgasm than doing it myself while she watches.
Joe Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I agree.

I've never bought anything for aunts or uncles and it's going to stay that way.

I bought my neighbors a gift certificate to a highly rated restaurant in the area and they didn't give us shit. No more gifts for them.

I don't even pick the trash up from my neighbors yard when it blows from my cans.
DBN turned white. Wtf
Twitter is the fastest way to get news.
LeNeve Wrote:I don't even pick the trash up from my neighbors yard when it blows from my cans.

I mow my lawn in one direction so it blows the leaves in their yard.
LeNeve Wrote:DBN turned white. Wtf

NO we have a few black guys on here.
framed pictures of grandchildren, is a great gift, I do that every year with the kids school pictures.
Covino's family sounds selfish.

I like buying gifts for my family.... I like to put actual thought into what they are getting. My sisters and I usual share lists of ideas, too. I buy for my parents, sisters (and their dudes), nieces, Knightryda, his daughter and his mom.
Pete Nice Wrote:I am a big fan of sex with Emily, I would love to stick it in that freak, but mutual masturbation seems dumb to me. I mean, you are sitting looking at each other while masturbating? There is a vagina, anus, mouth and boobs a few feet away that would all be more fun to assist in bringing about orgasm than doing it myself while she watches.

yes. what a horrible idea.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29