Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/29/2010 - I just realized....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Got the day off today, hooray for me

I like the avatar Chip.
it would be really cool if joe could make the snowflakes fall, just saying
Is the show live today? Isn't Rich getting married some time this week? It would be funny if right at the last minute Rich found out Sara was his long lost cousin. I think he would still marry her, as long as she was far enough related to not have dumb babies.
Derick Wrote:it would be really cool if joe could make the snowflakes fall, just saying

:high5:
I realized that I didn't missed work at all. But I also busy as hell all weekend long, so work is a break from that.

I also realized that the banner looks sooo much better!
Derick Wrote:i also helped change a heater core this weekend. I didnt realize that involved dissembly of the entire dash into a few hundred pieces. this was not in my vehicle

I would do that every day if I could. I like doing those.
Obama was playing basket ball, and took an elbow to the lip. He got 12 stitches.
Just got my check. IT's kind of good too that they waited for today, otherwise I would have spent it all this weekend anyway.
There is a wine glass with really nice jewelery in it on my ad today. I like it. Looks fancy. You could pull alot of gold digger ass with that setup.
Joe the new banner is cute....I love it....very wintery!!!!!
kick it, slap it shoot it, throw it, we have it, fo shizzle
LeNeve Wrote:kick it, slap it shoot it, throw it, we have it, fo shizzle

Are you having a bad trip or something?
Chip Wrote:

Sounds like an effed up version of the kids game "bop it."
[Image: slideshow_1420623_bop_it.JPG]
what's up everyone? I'm glad Thanksgiving is over so that we can get our DBN back on, it was lonely without
Chip Wrote:

good trip actually.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29