Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/29/2010 - I just realized....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
LeNeve Wrote:framed pictures of grandchildren, is a great gift, I do that every year with the kids school pictures.

I make my Grandma a homemade calendar every year. Each month is a new picture of her grandchildren & great grand children. I've made one every year for the last three years.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:DBN turned white. Wtf

NO we have a few black guys on here.

I think Covino broke my computer earlier. I'm having all kinds of problems since that.
Cosmo was saying the Kardashians will be at Sirius today...I was wondering if they would get them...
The guys I work with are going to get a platter of baked goodies from me as my gift to them all.
I'm getting annoyed by just thinking about the Christmas presents I have to buy.
Iva13 Wrote:Cosmo was saying the Kardashians will be at Sirius today...I was wondering if they would get them...

Of course they will.
How could they pass that up?
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am a big fan of sex with Emily, I would love to stick it in that freak, but mutual masturbation seems dumb to me. I mean, you are sitting looking at each other while masturbating? There is a vagina, anus, mouth and boobs a few feet away that would all be more fun to assist in bringing about orgasm than doing it myself while she watches.

yes. what a horrible idea.

Which is hotter? A guy tugged it or a chick rubbing it?
Chip Wrote:Twitter is the fastest way to get news.
That is how I found out about Leslie Nielsen's death.
Brian in NY Wrote:I'm getting annoyed by just thinking about the Christmas presents I have to buy.

Jim gets all pissy around Christmas because he has to spend money. I usually start Christmas shopping at the end of October so he doesn't really see a dip in the bank account.
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Cosmo was saying the Kardashians will be at Sirius today...I was wondering if they would get them...

Of course they will.
I wonder how long it will take for Covino to say "cock."
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am a big fan of sex with Emily, I would love to stick it in that freak, but mutual masturbation seems dumb to me. I mean, you are sitting looking at each other while masturbating? There is a vagina, anus, mouth and boobs a few feet away that would all be more fun to assist in bringing about orgasm than doing it myself while she watches.

yes. what a horrible idea.

Which is hotter? A guy tugged it or a chick rubbing it?

Why would that even be a question. OR is it one of those rhetorical questions. bean flicking for the win.
Chip Wrote:

Of course they will.
Let's see if Covino can piss them off too?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:The guys I work with are going to get a platter of baked goodies from me as my gift to them all.

PIES! :happy:
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Of course they will.
Let's see if Covino can piss them off too?
Hopefully he does, then they won't be on again.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:I'm getting annoyed by just thinking about the Christmas presents I have to buy.

Jim gets all pissy around Christmas because he has to spend money. I usually start Christmas shopping at the end of October so he doesn't really see a dip in the bank account.

He sounds about as pleasant to live with as Hitler.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29