Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/29/2010 - I just realized....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
LeNeve Wrote:I need someone to steal my identity, maybe they will improve my credit score.

I'm going through credit issues right now.
I tried to co-sign on smoething for my brother.
And it was denied because TransUnion said I don't have 4 years of credit history.
I tried to get a credit report online, they said I had to call and get it mailed.
And now I had to mail them 2 forms showing that I live at the address I'm trying to it mailed to.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I need someone to steal my identity, maybe they will improve my credit score.
one of my cards was shut down this weekend, went to make a puchase and declined, tried it again, declined. Called, they thought the card had been stolen

My sister works at a bank she says it happens all the time.
Brian in NY Wrote:I am so with Covino on this. Buying gifts for people is such a waste of money. We're all adults, we want something we buy it ourselves.

Yep, I'd rather sit around and drink and laugh and have a good time than get a pair of jeans I don't need and have to take them back.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Bunch of Negative Nancy's up in this bitch today.

Have you heard the lineup today?

Yes, but until we hear it, we can't really say it sucks yet. Maybe Spot will motorbutt Kim K, that would be a great show.

Unless Spot puts a stick of dynamite up her ass it's not going to be good.

And boom goes the dynamite.
Brian in NY Wrote:I am so with Covino on this. Buying gifts for people is such a waste of money. We're all adults, we want something we buy it ourselves.

I agree.

I buy a few things for my parents, one thing for my sister and a few things for my wife.

Everyone else can suck my nutz, cousins, aunts, uncles, friends, nieces, nephews, bosses and employees can lick my taint, they will get a Christmas card and that is it!!!!
I usually get free shit from wherever I'm working, and give it away. Ford hats, keychains shit like that. I gave john deere crap away when I worked there too.
JDubb Wrote:

Yep, I'd rather sit around and drink and laugh and have a good time than get a pair of jeans I don't need and have to take them back.

Yeah, but I'll buy someone else an expensive gift before I'll buy myself something expensive. It works out good if they get you something you would have liked to purchased for youself.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Bunch of Negative Nancy's up in this bitch today.

Have you heard the lineup today?

Yes, but until we hear it, we can't really say it sucks yet. Maybe Spot will motorbutt Kim K, that would be a great show.

Unless Spot puts a stick of dynamite up her ass it's not going to be good.

What if she is really horny and takes a liking to Spot's hog and let's him do anal on her right in the studio live on air, tell me that wouldn't be a great show!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:

I agree.

I buy a few things for my parents, one thing for my sister and a few things for my wife.

Everyone else can suck my nutz, cousins, aunts, uncles, friends, nieces, nephews, bosses and employees can lick my taint, they will get a Christmas card and that is it!!!!

I used to hate working in an office where they'd send around cards and ask for money for every fucking birthday or holiday that came around. Buying the boss a gift was the thing that irritated me the most.
Pete Nice Wrote:

I agree.

I've never bought anything for aunts or uncles and it's going to stay that way.
russel brand. what a britty fag.
Pete Nice Wrote:What if she is really horny and takes a liking to Spot's hog and let's him do anal on her right in the studio live on air, tell me that wouldn't be a great show!!!

The only thing that would make that good is if Spot had AIDs and passed it on to her.
we decided to just buy for the kids, the adults can deal with it
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I agree.

I used to hate working in an office where they'd send around cards and ask for money for every fucking birthday or holiday that came around. Buying the boss a gift was the thing that irritated me the most.

I agree, especially when your boss is a dickface. I hated that shit "$5 for suzy rottencrotch's birthday giftwho always fucks up and I have to fix her work? Sure why not?" Fuck that shit.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I agree.

I hate that. They don't even tell us what they get the boss. Just get 10 bucks from all of us. Which is about 80 dollars.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29