Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/29/2010 - I just realized....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Time for lunch.
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:I'm getting annoyed by just thinking about the Christmas presents I have to buy.

Jim gets all pissy around Christmas because he has to spend money. I usually start Christmas shopping at the end of October so he doesn't really see a dip in the bank account.

He sounds about as pleasant to live with as Hitler.

Jim has his moments. Jim is very anal about money. He knows how to make it, how to save it but REALLY doesn't like to spend it.
did they really lose this money, or did MTV give them the money for purposes of the show.
Brian in NY Wrote:I'm getting annoyed by just thinking about the Christmas presents I have to buy.

All you have to do is have a plan together, figure out your budget, pay attention for ideas... Make lists and watch sales. Sheesh.

One of my sisters and her hubby just bought their first house... They need a ton of stuff. Plus, they want to do some remodeling, so I will send her a giftcard for Lowes for her birthday (which is in January) and she's getting some kitchen stuff for Christmas.
She also likes to scrapbook.. My only challenge with her is mailing the stuff to Aspen.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

All you have to do is have a plan together, figure out your budget, pay attention for ideas... Make lists and watch sales. Sheesh.

One of my sisters and her hubby just bought their first house... They need a ton of stuff. Plus, they want to do some remodeling, so I will send her a giftcard for Lowes for her birthday (which is in January) and she's getting some kitchen stuff for Christmas.
She also likes to scrapbook.. My only challenge with her is mailing the stuff to Aspen.
It's the fact that I have to buy presents. The whole concept is stupid.
JDubb Wrote:Time for lunch.

I ate a couple hours ago.
5 Guys burger. :happy:
MY INTERNET IS FUCKING RETARDED TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:
Chip Wrote:

Your body must hate you.
Chip Wrote:

I've never had a 5 Guys. There is one here in the Twin Cities but is about 20 miles from my work and too effing far from my house. I've heard they are good though.
this is a jam? more like a butt plug jammed in Rich's shaved butt hole.
Nussie_T Wrote:

Jim gets all pissy around Christmas because he has to spend money. I usually start Christmas shopping at the end of October so he doesn't really see a dip in the bank account.

Jim was mad at me for buying the paper to look at all the big sales. He said I could just look at my parents' paper. UGH! I always carry the ads with me when I am out in that madness, so I have something to read! He gets all pissy shopping for stuff. I was glad I was by myself this year, I could move faster and get only what I needed. I also kept to my budget without him buying extra crap we don't need.
Music like that should die of gonorrhea and rot in hell.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Your body must hate you.

I don't care what my body thinks.
That shit is good.
i phone jacking :?
LeNeve Wrote:this is a jam? more like a butt plug jammed in Rich's shaved butt hole.

Chip Wrote:Music like that should die of gonorrhea and rot in hell.
:killme:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29