Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/29/2010 - I just realized....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
The only thing I know about harry potter, is that he is a gay wizard and has a bunch of movies named after him.
Sit outside the theater and robb all the nerds coming out of harry potter.
im in an extremely angry mood.
LeNeve Wrote:The only thing I know about harry potter, is that he is a gay wizard and has a bunch of movies named after him.

They are actually really good books. You should read them sometime.
Yeah, I didn't know that people who lived in Ireland are called British. And I don't really believe it either.
I feel like dropping an elbow, on a kardashian, any one will do.
Chip Wrote:Yeah, I didn't know that people who lived in Ireland are called British. And I don't really believe it either.

I don't give a fish or a chip either way.
Chip Wrote:Yeah, I didn't know that people who lived in Ireland are called British. And I don't really believe it either.
If I was from Ireland and someone called me British, I would probably punch them in the throat.
LeNeve Wrote:I feel like dropping an elbow, on a kardashian, any one will do.

I'd drop a load on Kim.

Start the debate...

It's not, I'll tell you what, go to Ireland and call them British and see what happens. Or for that fact, call any Irish-American British and see what their response is.

Chances are, in both cases, you will get hit.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I feel like dropping an elbow, on a kardashian, any one will do.

I'd drop a load on Kim.

Start the debate...

I hate them all so much, but I would drop loads too.
Puerto Rico is technically part of the US.
But I doubt they call themselves American.
I'm going to bet it's a similar situation.
UK is different than brittain.
Chip Wrote:Puerto Rico is technically part of the US.
But I doubt they call themselves American.
I'm going to bet it's a similar situation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nor..._countries
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29