Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/29/2010 - I just realized....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Brian in NY Wrote:It's the fact that I have to buy presents. The whole concept is stupid.

Do you have to buy for any kids? Watching a kid get all excited over a gift is just cool.
Chip Wrote:So, I bought a new bed from Macy's on Saturday.
I can't get it delivered until the 22nd. Wtf
They said it won't even be made until the 20th.
Is that normal?

Its like that for some highway tractor parts. I've waited months for a catalytic converter. International had an issue with theirs and to catch up on the back order it took 6 months.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:It's the fact that I have to buy presents. The whole concept is stupid.

Do you have to buy for any kids? Watching a kid get all excited over a gift is just cool.
Nope, not yet.
Brian in NY Wrote:Everyone just reached over to turn their volumes down.

I flipped over to channel 98.
Thankfully I was eating Cheetoes, the crunching drowned it out.
Chip Wrote:If you get upset about the order of these lists,
You might need to get out more.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Rich is a weird ass dude.
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Jim was mad at me for buying the paper to look at all the big sales. He said I could just look at my parents' paper. UGH! I always carry the ads with me when I am out in that madness, so I have something to read! He gets all pissy shopping for stuff. I was glad I was by myself this year, I could move faster and get only what I needed. I also kept to my budget without him buying extra crap we don't need.

The only time JIm and I go shopping together is when we are making a big purchase. We picked out the couch together and some of the stuff for our house otherwise I go alone.

I really think I am going to try to make Jimbo stay home from now on. This year I was done with everyone in 4hrs time. Last year, he kept wanting to stop to eat and go here and go there... None of those places had things we were looking for, he just wanted me to spend my Christmas money on him. :roll:
I thought there was an age limit to fly.
LeNeve Wrote:Rich is a weird ass dude.
That's our Dicky.
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Nope, not yet.

Looking for something awesome for my nieces and then seeing them open it and get all excited is the greatest.
"What are the Rules?"

I was on the phone, it was already down
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:"What are the Rules?"
We need rules here for when we can and can't be negative.
The official announcement for Dudebro Convention 2011 is up.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29