Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/29/2010 - I just realized....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
I'm hoping to do 100% online shopping.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:What up nerfherders!!!

I am busy as hell today, but should be around a little bit during the show.

Just finished off the last of the stuffing. Turkey, stuffing, Mashed taters, gravy, pumpkin pie all gone now. All that is left is a spinach casserole and green bean casserole, and a bunch of cheese from the appetizer tray. I "heart" Thanksgiving.

I have enough leftovers to feed us for the remainder of the week.

I was hoping to score enough leftovers to not have to cook this week. I don't think I got enough, though. Mom got a 21 lb turkey and they wiped it out. I stole most of the broccoli and cheese, though. :grin:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So we had verizon fios hooked up Friday, saving us $70 a month.

My thoughts so far:

Pluses: The picture does look a little better, they have a ton of features on their set top box including real time access to my ESPN fantasy football teams, multi room DVR, free secured wireless internet box, about 12 HBO channels compared to 5 for Comcast.

Minuses: The menu's are WAY less user friendly, the DVR is harder to set up, The boxes are 3 times the size of my little comcast boxes that I could stick behind the TV.

The internet speed seems to be the same so far.

I am thinking about changing providers every year to get the special for new customers.

How long do the savings last for FIOS? Everything I saw had FIOS more expensive than Comcast.

When I moved in I got Comcast and then switched to Direct TV and then switched back to Comcast because the deals for switching were pretty sweet.

It is for a year, $99.99 for everything and a free multi room DVR, so I can watch the DVR in any room.

When I first looked, it appeared Verizon would be more expensive, but Comcast doesn't give you shit when you are already a customer.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So we had verizon fios hooked up Friday, saving us $70 a month.

My thoughts so far:

Pluses: The picture does look a little better, they have a ton of features on their set top box including real time access to my ESPN fantasy football teams, multi room DVR, free secured wireless internet box, about 12 HBO channels compared to 5 for Comcast.

Minuses: The menu's are WAY less user friendly, the DVR is harder to set up, The boxes are 3 times the size of my little comcast boxes that I could stick behind the TV.

The internet speed seems to be the same so far.

I am thinking about changing providers every year to get the special for new customers.

How long do the savings last for FIOS? Everything I saw had FIOS more expensive than Comcast.

When I moved in I got Comcast and then switched to Direct TV and then switched back to Comcast because the deals for switching were pretty sweet.

It is for a year, $99.99 for everything and a free multi room DVR, so I can watch the DVR in any room.

When I first looked, it appeared Verizon would be more expensive, but Comcast doesn't give you shit when you are already a customer.

$99 for the first year, but do they make you sign a 2 year contract?
Joe Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:HEY! oh shit, you're probably right, except my area provides a lot of oil and gas products to north america

So does the Middle East..
don't need any troops here though
Hey Covino

[Image: Sk4D.jpg]
Cake song..

:killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme:
Awesome start to the show so far. I might as well just do some work today.
not only can I not get att uverse I cannot get verizon fios
[Image: arrl0636.jpg]
is this the long version of cakes. cause the short version sucked
Joe Wrote:Cake song..

:killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme:
They had to play the whole effing song. :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:
I'm sure it's all the engineer's fault......you know, the guy who actually works for a living.
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:The Red Wings won last night 4 to 2. :happy: :happy:

Still not as good as the Flyers.

Pa-lease!!!! The Flyers are Lame
Brian in NY Wrote:I'm sure it's all the engineer's fault......you know, the guy who actually works for a living.

The guy that came to work today.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29