Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/8/2010 - Come back weekend!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
This weekend went by way too fast, but it was filled with awesome football and some good racing.

How bout them Cowboys! :roflmao:
I don't know what I'd do with this, but it would be pretty sweet to have one of the chairs from The Spectrum in Philly.

[Image: new_chair_single.JPG]
They are selling them for $299
Hey everyone... :boobs: :yawn: I am so busy already and it's just 9:05...WTF
Iva13 Wrote:Hey everyone... :boobs: :yawn: I am so busy already and it's just 9:05...WTF

I wish I was busy. We're actually running out of work and now I have to dig up things to work on.
Joe Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Hey everyone... :boobs: :yawn: I am so busy already and it's just 9:05...WTF

I wish I was busy. We're actually running out of work and now I have to dig up things to work on.

Nothing going on today here, again.....................
I forgot everything this mornng. phone, keys, uniforms. I think I was confused by the sun being out, and felt like I was running late.
Christian recording artist Steven Cooper, my son Jordan and myself from Powerjam this past weekend!!!
[Image: a6cd0b8d-05d1-d349.jpg]
eddieyourdj Wrote:Christian recording artist Steven Cooper, my son Jordan and myself from Powerjam this past weekend!!!

How was it Eddie? How many people came to it?
Joe Wrote:This weekend went by way too fast, but it was filled with awesome football and some good racing.

My boss was just telling me abou the race. He said it was really good. Kyle Busch flipping off officials, Gordon, and burton having a slap fight. All kinds of good racing.
LeNeve Wrote:I forgot everything this mornng. phone, keys, uniforms. I think I was confused by the sun being out, and felt like I was running late.

I got out of the shower and thought I was running late too.
Joe Wrote:I don't know what I'd do with this, but it would be pretty sweet to have one of the chairs from The Spectrum in Philly.

Hey, I'd take them. I'm sure I could mount them somewhere...

My brother has a friend who's dad is a retired Wayne county sheriff, and he picked up a part time job working security at the old Tiger Stadium before they tore it down. He's a cool guy, fun to drink with. He said he could have let me in to grab chairs and stuff. He had a row of 4, and had hooked up a bunch of other people withthem too. If I had known earlier I'd have been all over it.
Joe Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Christian recording artist Steven Cooper, my son Jordan and myself from Powerjam this past weekend!!!

How was it Eddie? How many people came to it?
Couple of hundred. Not a huge crowd, but a fun time!!!
What a boring weekend I had... I was suppose to go to the craft show on Friday evening with my mother in law but she went on a call shortly before 5:30 and she didn't get home until 7:30 and it was too late to go... I still really badly want perishky. I may have to attempt to make them myself :?
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:This weekend went by way too fast, but it was filled with awesome football and some good racing.

My boss was just telling me abou the race. He said it was really good. Kyle Busch flipping off officials, Gordon, and burton having a slap fight. All kinds of good racing.

I didn't watch it, big surprise, but I get some enjoyment out of the Lions losing. Especially when they have a game won, and blow it like they did.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I don't know what I'd do with this, but it would be pretty sweet to have one of the chairs from The Spectrum in Philly.

Hey, I'd take them. I'm sure I could mount them somewhere...

My brother has a friend who's dad is a retired Wayne county sheriff, and he picked up a part time job working security at the old Tiger Stadium before they tore it down. He's a cool guy, fun to drink with. He said he could have let me in to grab chairs and stuff. He had a row of 4, and had hooked up a bunch of other people withthem too. If I had known earlier I'd have been all over it.
For $25 they were letting people in and told them they could take whatever they could carry out.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26