Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/8/2010 - Come back weekend!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
"The pumpkin seeped it's ass out," sounds like Covino. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
michaelangelo Wrote:just got this email:

Greetings,
You have a bank draft of 450,000.00 United States Dollars and gift items which await an outstanding payment of 240 US Dollars. For claims, confirm your full
name, home address, and telephone number with Mr. Garry Moore. Email: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:clientserv1@live.com">clientserv1@live.com</a><!-- e --> Tel: (+234) 803 301 8560.
Thank you.
Thomas W. B. Hagopian.

Yeah, that looks legit... :?
I throw up from looking at stuff, and smelling stuff all the time.
LeNeve Wrote:I throw up from looking at stuff, and smelling stuff all the time.

:fag:
Cutting the head off a rotting :barf: cat?

Worst thing I've smelled was when I would cut grass in high school.
When cut grass sits in the sun for a day or two, and you dig down into the decaying, HOLY SHIT, that is putrid.
"Have you ever involuntarily vomited?" Unless you're bulimic, isn't every time involuntary?
Joe Wrote:

Smelling puke makes me want to puke, but I never have puked from seeing of smelling anything.
Brian in NY Wrote:"Have you ever involuntarily vomited?" Unless you're bulimic, isn't every time involuntary?

Like if you drink too much???
Brian in NY Wrote:"Have you ever involuntarily vomited?" Unless you're bulimic, isn't every time involuntary?

That isn't something most people plan out.
JDubb Wrote:

That isn't something most people plan out.
Exactly. Rich is a dolt.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Smelling puke makes me want to puke, but I never have puked from seeing of smelling anything.

I'm with you, I cant be around it. When my kids were little and puked, my wife had to handle it other wise she would be cleaning up after me too. :barf:
Joe Wrote:I knew girls in highschool that would still have to sit in car seats if that was the case.

There is a height restriction too.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I knew girls in highschool that would still have to sit in car seats if that was the case.

There is a height restriction too.

I can fit in my niece's booster seat... :roflmao:
Joe Wrote:

If a vehicle comes in, and it has a dead bird in the grill, I start gagging, and usually puke. I have to grab it with pliers and get rid of it trying not to puke all the way to the ouside trash. Pictures don't bother me.

Another time a guy I worked for shot a badger or something by his pond. He wanted me to go put gas on it and burn it, because it was covered in maggots. I puked then too. I have tons of stories of puking because of dead, decomposing things. I might be borderline bulimic.
Iva13 Wrote:

Like if you drink too much???

When I'm at the point where I know if I throw up, I'll feel better in the morning, I drink a lot of water, and go take care of it.
Throwing up with a nice cool glass of water in there makes it a lot easier.
Not that I do it much.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26