Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/8/2010 - Come back weekend!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:That play was cool.

I bet he said "yoink!" right as he started running.

I so hope he did.
Joe Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:I see a woman every morning jogging at 6:30 and she always wears black. Stupid woman, I can't see black when it's dark outside.

Thats dumb. Everyone wears reflectors around here.
And she doesn't use the sidewalk.

You're totally allowed to run her over.
Thought so.
It took me an hour and forty minutes to get home.....stupid snow. I had to take my work vehicle (Ford Escape). My car doesn't have snow tires yet and this snow wasn't predicted. A guy I work with called my tires bologna skins :?
I hate great eyeglasses
I feel like I should be home already. This sucks.
Joe Wrote:I don't know what I'd do with this, but it would be pretty sweet to have one of the chairs from The Spectrum in Philly.

[Image: new_chair_single.JPG]
They are selling them for $299
That would go good in a rec room or a mancave.
Joe Wrote:Someone has to ask C&R how they feel about following a cooking show.
I'll bet Spot likes it.
Chip Wrote:I'll never pay for internet on a flight.
I paid for TV once on a flight to Reno so I could watch Michigan State in the Frozen 4.
They had wireless interweb available on my flight from Charlotte to Vegas. Fuck that. I wasn't paying $13 to be on line for just 5hrs.
I'm listening to the replay........they are :nutswinger: from Eminem and Lil Wayne......why do I turn the show on?
Brampton Wrote:I'm listening to the replay........they are :nutswinger: from Eminem and Lil Wayne......why do I turn the show on?
A playa's gotta hate something.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I'm listening to the replay........they are :nutswinger: from Eminem and Lil Wayne......why do I turn the show on?
haha.....you like that!
Brampton Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
haha.....you like that!
:high5:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
haha.....you like that!
:high5:
just trying to represent
man vs food............................I didn't know we were in a battle?
Brampton Wrote:man vs food............................I didn't know we were in a battle?

We totally are! LIke what Leneve said, we battle shit loads of food daily and then televise it to let 3rd world countries know how awesome we are.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26