Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/8/2010 - Come back weekend!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Cool. I like that show with Adam Richmond. Man versus Food. America is awesome. We have tv shows highlighting massive ammounts of food, that we TRY to finish. The 3rd world countries need t get cable and watch all of our food shows.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Post of the day right there. :high5:
"This pumpkin shit all over the house." - Covino :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:car seat swapping sucks. I hate tht shit. I have 2 car seats.

IT's not hard. Do you have the quick latches?
I was listening to some of the old Zito shows last night, and he gave DBN a couple shout outs. :rock:
Nussie_T Wrote:

nope. I don't even think I have to use them anymore. 4 years old is when you can stop using them I think. The kid has to weigh a certain amount though.
I was going to guess that the fridge died, that would suck also.
AOL.com is a sponsor?
the keifer Wrote:I was listening to some of the old Zito shows last night, and he gave DBN a couple shout outs. :rock:

Yup. A few of us called into that show. He even called Derick creepy.
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

nope. I don't even think I have to use them anymore. 4 years old is when you can stop using them I think. The kid has to weigh a certain amount though.
Kids have to use booster till they're 8 here. Used to be 5 but they changed that about 8 yrs ago.
we're going on a caribbean cruise in march, my daughter will be 1year 2 months old. i'm not looking forward to the flying, especially since we have a layover in toronto. the plus side is that she'll be eating regular people food, so we don't have to pack infant food.
Joe Wrote:AOL.com is a sponsor?

They are thowing money at a bunch of shows on Sirius/XM.
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

In Manitoba it's 80lbs before they can get out of the booster seat
just got this email:

Greetings,
You have a bank draft of 450,000.00 United States Dollars and gift items which await an outstanding payment of 240 US Dollars. For claims, confirm your full
name, home address, and telephone number with Mr. Garry Moore. Email: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:clientserv1@live.com">clientserv1@live.com</a><!-- e --> Tel: (+234) 803 301 8560.
Thank you.
Thomas W. B. Hagopian.
michaelangelo Wrote:I was going to guess that the fridge died, that would suck also.

I had a rental house, and when the renters left they unplugged the refridgerator, and fucked up everything else too. I didn't even think about the fridge, and the house just kept getting more nasty everyday. This was mid summer. I finally opened the fridge, then started dry heaving, and eventually puked. It was aweful. All kinds of bad meat, and milk. Fungus...................................
Joe Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:I was listening to some of the old Zito shows last night, and he gave DBN a couple shout outs. :rock:

Yup. A few of us called into that show. He even called Derick creepy.
I think it was his 1st show back at Syracuse right after he was on Sirius.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26