Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/8/2010 - Come back weekend!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
[Image: w_philips_110710_CP.jpg]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
^ :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:^ :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

The best part is they play the Giants again this coming weekend.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:^ :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

The best part is they play the Giants again this coming weekend.

Probably not with that Phillips as head coach though. :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I don't know what I'd do with this, but it would be pretty sweet to have one of the chairs from The Spectrum in Philly.

They are selling them for $299

Hey, I'd take them. I'm sure I could mount them somewhere...

My brother has a friend who's dad is a retired Wayne county sheriff, and he picked up a part time job working security at the old Tiger Stadium before they tore it down. He's a cool guy, fun to drink with. He said he could have let me in to grab chairs and stuff. He had a row of 4, and had hooked up a bunch of other people withthem too. If I had known earlier I'd have been all over it.

Hey, I get to have lunch with the Tigers team in January. It should be cool... I can ask them how it felt to watch their former team mates win the championship :wink: ..... (no, I'll be good that day)
I had a great weekend. Met Derick on Friday, my wifes birthday on Saturday and a great wine lunch, than yesterday got a lot of work done around the house including hanging christmas lights, topped off with the Packers blowing out the Cowboys. The whole weekend hanging out on Ping Chat was also a lot of fun too.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I don't know what I'd do with this, but it would be pretty sweet to have one of the chairs from The Spectrum in Philly.

They are selling them for $299

Hey, I'd take them. I'm sure I could mount them somewhere...

My brother has a friend who's dad is a retired Wayne county sheriff, and he picked up a part time job working security at the old Tiger Stadium before they tore it down. He's a cool guy, fun to drink with. He said he could have let me in to grab chairs and stuff. He had a row of 4, and had hooked up a bunch of other people withthem too. If I had known earlier I'd have been all over it.

Hey, I get to have lunch with the Tigers team in January. It should be cool... I can ask them how it felt to watch their former team mates win the championship :wink: ..... (no, I'll be good that day)

You should bring me.
I had a nice weekend. Other than fighting early Christmas shopping hell. I had a birthday gift to buy.. Stay away from the Toy Stores on the Weekend!! What a mistake that was!! One store had nothing special on sale, but the line was wrapped around the store. I but what I was gonna get back and split. The other Toys-R-Us was not as bad, but still busy. I did get some Christmas shopping done, though that wasn't my plan. I think this weekend, I am going to finish all the kids on my list before the stores get picked over.

We also saw Megamind.. Nice movie, I thought it was pretty funny. Though I am realizing that 3D movies fuck up my vision for the day and give me a headache. Anyone else have that problem? I might try ditching the contacts and wear my glasses instead to see if that helps. I sure hope they don't start making all the movies in 3D if it means I am gonna be miserable.
I downloaded Inception, Region 1 DVD with full menues, using PDAnet on my phone Saturday night.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:We also saw Megamind.. Nice movie, I thought it was pretty funny. Though I am realizing that 3D movies fuck up my vision for the day and give me a headache. Anyone else have that problem? I might try ditching the contacts and wear my glasses instead to see if that helps. I sure hope they don't start making all the movies in 3D if it means I am gonna be miserable.

Probably. And you'll have to spend an extra $500 on a TV to lessen your headache when they come out on DVD.
Do we have a cooking show on now?
I'm just turning over.
Wtf
I forgot to do the Ping thing....busy weekend....so what did you and Derick do??? Where did you go? did you eat? details....please.
Iva13 Wrote:so what did you and Derick do??? Where did you go? did you eat? details....please.

:atm:
Chip Wrote:Do we have a cooking show on now?
I'm just turning over.
Wtf

Umm yeah.... :? Cooking.... :?
Iva13 Wrote:I forgot to do the Ping thing....busy weekend....so what did you and Derick do??? Where did you go? did you eat? details....please.

I met him at the train deport, he was only there for about 30 minutes. I brought him a sub from Jimmy John's and dropped off the deer blind screen he had me pick up. Since he only had 30 minutes we just stood and talked.

Enough details Iva?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26