Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/8/2010 - Come back weekend!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Brian in NY Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Sure those people could generate shitloads of energy. Plus it keeps them off the roads at 7 AM when the rest of us are going to work.
I see a woman every morning jogging at 6:30 and she always wears black. Stupid woman, I can't see black when it's dark outside.

Thats dumb. Everyone wears reflectors around here.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Sure those people could generate shitloads of energy. Plus it keeps them off the roads at 7 AM when the rest of us are going to work.
I see a woman every morning jogging at 6:30 and she always wears black. Stupid woman, I can't see black when it's dark outside.

And she doesn't use the sidewalk.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:The Lions will never win the Super Bowl.

Can somebody buy them, and move them somewhere? Like Oklahoma City.

No
I'll never pay for internet on a flight.
I paid for TV once on a flight to Reno so I could watch Michigan State in the Frozen 4.
I'm out for now. Catch you all later.
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:What's your altitude there? I'm only at 3071 feet.

Twin Cities is 841 :roflmao:

Winnipeg 740!
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

You're totally allowed to run her over.
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

[Image: sadeyes.gif]

Come on. Admit it. You know it's true.

No... The Wings were able to break a 40 yr drought. The Lions will be able to someday. So will the Tigers.
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

I almost hit someone the other night walking down the street in dark clothing at night. .... Stupid moron
Chip Wrote:

[Image: sadeyes.gif]

Come on. Admit it. You know it's true.

No... The Wings were able to break a 40 yr drought. The Lions will be able to someday. So will the Tigers.

Yeah, but the Wings and Tigers, even when they're in a bad stretch, have a winning season every once in a while.
Haven't the Lions only won 1 playoff game in the last 50 years or something?
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:I see a woman every morning jogging at 6:30 and she always wears black. Stupid woman, I can't see black when it's dark outside.

This summer I was really into biking and I would go 8-12 miles a day. Some nights I wouldn't get home til 10:00 pm. I tried to remember to wear bright colored tank tops when I went out.
The only sucky thing about the weather warming up, is the stupid flies come back out.
sweet trick play

[youtube]0UIdI8khMkw[/youtube]
That play was cool.
LeNeve Wrote:That play was cool.

I bet he said "yoink!" right as he started running.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26