Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/8/2010 - Come back weekend!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Brampton Wrote:I'm listening to the replay........they are :nutswinger: from Eminem and Lil Wayne......why do I turn the show on?
I could never stand Eminem. :killme:
the keifer Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I'm listening to the replay........they are :nutswinger: from Eminem and Lil Wayne......why do I turn the show on?

He's not so bad, but if you think Lil Wayne has any talent then you suck at life.
I'm still not used to starting the replay on Hr2.
Joe Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:

He's not so bad, but if you think Lil Wayne has any talent then you suck at life.
I'm just not a fan of most rap.
the keifer Wrote:I'm still not used to starting the replay on Hr2.

When they cut the live show to 2 hours it won't matter. :roflmao:
the keifer Wrote:
Joe Wrote:He's not so bad, but if you think Lil Wayne has any talent then you suck at life.

I'm not either, but Eminem has good beats, speaks English and doesn't use autotune.
Joe Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
Joe Wrote:He's not so bad, but if you think Lil Wayne has any talent then you suck at life.

I'm not either, but Eminem has good beats, speaks English and doesn't use autotune.
I hate all rap after about 97.......and this food guy sounds like a douche....and this Matt caller is awesome!!!
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:

I hate all rap after about 97.......and this food guy sounds like a douche....and this Matt caller is awesome!!!

I missed the show today.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:I'm just not a fan of most rap.

I missed the show today.
Missed is such a strong word
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I missed the show today.
Missed is such a strong word

:roflmao: Knew that was coming
I'm turning the show off........nothing good for me to listen to
I don't get to use these on my IPhone so I wanted to treat myself to a few...

:atm: :high5: :crank: :finger: :happy: :barf: :roflmao: :poke: :pray: :thanks: :nutswinger: :flame: :wink: :grin: Confusedad: :deadhorse: Confusedhock: :? :kissass: :killme: :riot: :blahblah: :clap: :clap: Confusedlap: :roll: :rock: Confusedwoot: :douche: :duh: Confusedarcasm: :dumbass: :taterpie: :bullshit: :hitit: :j/k: :owned: :tool: Wtf Lame :doggystyle: :missionary: :homo: :rant: Confusedheep: :ontop: :cya: :boobs: :postwhore: :hitit: :bullshit: :worthlesswopics:

...thanks, I feel so much better!!!
I love that man
Fucking tapatalk. I love that man versus food show. I really enjoyed the interview too. lexis is making bramotob more angry.
LeNeve Wrote:Fucking tapatalk. I love that man versus food show. I really enjoyed the interview too. lexis is making bramotob more angry.

Could it be all the yuppitys that buy and work on them are tainting him?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26