Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/8/2010 - Come back weekend!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
It's snowing and cold.
I'm sneezing more than a one legged kangaroo today.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Quote:Remember back in the days of Maximradio when all the shows used to put the topic on the scroll on your radoi?
Spot is too lazy now.

yeah. I don't think it's a terribly hard thing to do. It might be though.

It's not hard, Rich showed me how they do it once. But I do not think it is their choice, I think t hey are told to keep it the same all the time.
Brian in NY Wrote:It's snowing and cold.

:roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:

:thanks:
My Grandmon would say...I don't even know what it is/was:

Mother, May I go out to swim?
Yes my darling daughter
Hang your clothes on the hickory limb
but don't go in the water....

I was like I don't get it...the Mom says yes, but then tells her not to go in the water... Wtf Just another example of what old people say that doesn't make any sense.
Nussie_T Wrote:I started doing a word search yesterday, I forgot how much I hated them. It took me an hour to find 28/30 words. I finally gave up and left it on the table, when Jim came home from work I told him to find the last two words (Trick & Treat) even he couldn't find them so this morning I highlighted all the T's.... and those two words aren't even in the puzzle.... what a kick in the ass.

i like word searches and I love those fill-ins, where they give you the words and you have to figure out where they go.
Covino Wrote:Look at the Lions doing so well.

It was awesome that they blew that game.
The NFL is working, but Goddell is starting to abuse his power with these fines and shit. WAAAAAAAY to inconsistent. He seems to focus more on certain teams and players that he doesn't like.
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Sunny and 55 here.
Ah fuck Mondays!
raiders. That was a gay ass game.
the keifer Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Sunny and 55 here.

63F in Minnesota!
the keifer Wrote:Ah fuck Mondays!

Wear a condom, I heard Monday has the clap.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I started doing a word search yesterday, I forgot how much I hated them. It took me an hour to find 28/30 words. I finally gave up and left it on the table, when Jim came home from work I told him to find the last two words (Trick & Treat) even he couldn't find them so this morning I highlighted all the T's.... and those two words aren't even in the puzzle.... what a kick in the ass.

i like word searches and I love those fill-ins, where they give you the words and you have to figure out where they go.

I like Fill Ins... but word searches piss me off. I hate trying to put the bubble around the word and then you go through the same word 10 times... errr...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26