Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/8/2010 - Come back weekend!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I had a great weekend. Met Derick on Friday, my wifes birthday on Saturday and a great wine lunch, than yesterday got a lot of work done around the house including hanging christmas lights, topped off with the Packers blowing out the Cowboys. The whole weekend hanging out on Ping Chat was also a lot of fun too.

Did you and Derick have time to have a man date?

Ping chat huh? No wonder BBM was dead this weekend. Ping not available on BB storm....

political talk radio guys say mandate all the time, and I think it's funny. They also say duty alot. :roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I had a great weekend. Met Derick on Friday, my wifes birthday on Saturday and a great wine lunch, than yesterday got a lot of work done around the house including hanging christmas lights, topped off with the Packers blowing out the Cowboys. The whole weekend hanging out on Ping Chat was also a lot of fun too.

Ping chat huh? No wonder BBM was dead this weekend. Ping not available on BB storm....

It's not support on my curve either. I'm kind of ok with the BBM not being so chatty.
MY dad gave me one of these saturday. I haven't eaten it yet. Looks delicious.
[Image: AAAAAjVG77wAAAAAADhkZw.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:December, but there is nothing worth getting. I am waiting for Verizon to get the torch.

According to my regional sales rep there are no plans for a Verizon Torch. They are going to give the Bold and the Storm 2 the Version 6 update for the Verizon customers.

According them them the Torch isn't popular enough on AT&T to bring it to Verizon.
LeNeve Wrote:MY dad gave me one of these saturday. I haven't eaten it yet. Looks delicious.
[Image: AAAAAjVG77wAAAAAADhkZw.jpg]

Maybe your dad was trying to tell you that you are a zero. :j/k:
So is there a few days of replay again this week? Spot said on Spotcenter that they were going to St Louis tomorrow.
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:We also saw Megamind.. Nice movie, I thought it was pretty funny. Though I am realizing that 3D movies fuck up my vision for the day and give me a headache. Anyone else have that problem? I might try ditching the contacts and wear my glasses instead to see if that helps. I sure hope they don't start making all the movies in 3D if it means I am gonna be miserable.

Probably. And you'll have to spend an extra $500 on a TV to lessen your headache when they come out on DVD.

Confusedwoot:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

It's not support on my curve either. I'm kind of ok with the BBM not being so chatty.

Do you ever do software updates?
Chip Wrote:Do we have a cooking show on now?
I'm just turning over.
Wtf

Yeah, I noticed it, but I have no idea what the hell it is.
I just drove by a Cracker Barrel. Everytime I see one I think of Brampton, he is the only person I know who likes that shit food.
Pete Nice Wrote:I just drove by a Cracker Barrel. Everytime I see one I think of Brampton, he is the only person I know who likes that shit food.

Krissy loves Cracker Barrel. I don't mind it so much, but I like Perkins better.
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Do you ever do software updates?

Tina + Technology = retard...

I went to Options, advnaced options, wireless upgrade and there is nothing...
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I just drove by a Cracker Barrel. Everytime I see one I think of Brampton, he is the only person I know who likes that shit food.

Krissy loves Cracker Barrel. I don't mind it so much, but I like Perkins better.

perkins smells like adult diapers. I've never been to a cracker barrel.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

perkins smells like adult diapers.

The average age on a Sunday morning is 57.
Joe Wrote:

I am pretty sure Cracker Barrel is the home base for whiskey tango.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26