Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/8/2010 - Come back weekend!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Chip Wrote:The Lions will never win the Super Bowl.

Can somebody buy them, and move them somewhere? Like Oklahoma City.
I think that guy has at least played soccer.
I need some pink bismuth.
Like Rich cares if he is saying Suh's name right.
LeNeve Wrote:It's a door open in the shop kind of day. :happy:
The roads are covered with snow here. I'm listening to the scanner and there are accidents all over the place.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:The Lions will never win the Super Bowl.

Can somebody buy them, and move them somewhere? Like Oklahoma City.

Ford won't sell them.
LeNeve Wrote:I think C&R should get all the guests from the small time cable shows, not the doo doo stars that are pushing shitty shows on us.

I'm pretty sure that most of C&R listeners are watching pawn stars, american pickers, man versus food. All those shows. Those would all be cool guys to interview, and they are not all big headed and shit. Fuck jersey shore and looking for love bullshit.
Definitely.
I watched buried life this weekend. I like the concept, but the show was kind of annoying, and boring. It's taken a teenage girl type of story line. Not doing cool shit anymore. I think they went and cut a piece of hair off one of those vampire kids, then gave the hair to a fat teenage girl.
Brian in NY Wrote:
The roads are covered with snow here. I'm listening to the scanner and there are accidents all over the place.

So weird what a few degrees of latitude, and longitude can change.
Who's this guy on right now?
LeNeve Wrote:I watched buried life this weekend. I like the concept, but the show was kind of annoying, and boring. It's taken a teenage girl type of story line. Not doing cool shit anymore. I think they went and cut a piece of hair off one of those vampire kids, then gave the hair to a fat teenage girl.

I like the show. I think it is kind of funny plus the cool things they do for people.
Joe Wrote:Who's this guy on right now?

buried life guy.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Who's this guy on right now?

buried life guy.

Oh... Never saw it.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

So weird what a few degrees of latitude, and longitude can change.
And altitude.
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I watched buried life this weekend. I like the concept, but the show was kind of annoying, and boring. It's taken a teenage girl type of story line. Not doing cool shit anymore. I think they went and cut a piece of hair off one of those vampire kids, then gave the hair to a fat teenage girl.

I like the show. I think it is kind of funny plus the cool things they do for people.

giving someone a lock of hair is not a cool thing to do.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26