Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/8/2010 - Come back weekend!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
This guy is totally doing different shit, than Bourdain, or any one else. This caller is stupid.
Goopalean? WTF is that?
Chip Wrote:Goopalean? WTF is that?
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=281940">http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/sho ... p?t=281940</a><!-- m -->

[Image: 51DDB1GTcXL.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I think the bulb for my check engine light went out. How hard is that to change?

That sounds like a good thing.

If it has bulbs, not that difficult. If it is a circuit bored set up, then it is not that hard, just very expensive.

Not sure which it is. I'll have to investigate.
That was a great interview :high5:
I wonder if Adam Richmond can drink. Pretty cool guy for a jew. I would hang out with him. I wish my town had something huge and good to eat in a challenge.
JDubb Wrote:

Huh.
The only guys I think can pull that off look like Paulie from Rocky.
Brian in NY Wrote:That was a great interview :high5:

Fuck yeah. :high5:

I'm going to go ahead, and declare it as my favorite. No others come to mind right now.
LeNeve Wrote:I wonder if Adam Richmond can drink. Pretty cool guy for a jew. I would hang out with him. I wish my town had something huge and good to eat in a challenge.

There ya go.
Buisness idea.
You can make your town famous for a minute.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I think the bulb for my check engine light went out. How hard is that to change?

That sounds like a good thing.

If it has bulbs, not that difficult. If it is a circuit bored set up, then it is not that hard, just very expensive.

Not sure which it is. I'll have to investigate.

Either way, you have to pull the instrument cluster out. Why do you want your check engine light to work?
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I wonder if Adam Richmond can drink. Pretty cool guy for a jew. I would hang out with him. I wish my town had something huge and good to eat in a challenge.

There ya go.
Buisness idea.
You can make your town famous for a minute.

I'm not actually from this town, so I don't want to do anything cool for it like that.

Spent the entire interview on the phone with Verizon :flame:
LeNeve Wrote:

Fuck yeah. :high5:

I'm going to go ahead, and declare it as my favorite. No others come to mind right now.

Yep.

Should we write Covino a letter and tell him?
gay music mondays. :fag:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26