Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/8/2010 - Come back weekend!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Doesn't Pokes run like 1000 miles a week?

I knew I was forgetting someone. He does tri-atholon shit.
yeah I do triathlons also, did the Ironman in 2005, but I stopped racing thanks to the shit-economy, I can't spend money on races anymore
I missed the start of this...

But Covion could have died? Really? How fast were they going?
So much for Rich being the only passive racist on the show.
JDubb Wrote:I have so much respect for people that run marathons.

I don't. It's a waste of energy. I say strap them to treadmills attached to generators and maybe then we won't have to depend on oil so much.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Either way, you have to pull the instrument cluster out. Why do you want your check engine light to work?

It just bugs me that I know it's not working. I guess it's not a huge deal. My car looks like shit right now. Jim backed into it and ripped the passenger mirror off. STILL waiting for him to fix that. I also got a nice dent in the front fender from that. And some ass clown hit my driver's side rear fender recently. I have a new dent with a white paint scrape. I'd like to find that douche.

If it was working then you would have problems. Most people don't want the check engine light to be on. I've taken them out for people, back when they were still bulbs. Now all they can do is put tape over them.

I guess I just like the heads up. Normally it isn't on, then it was on for one say, now it doesn't even light up when I start the car.
From TOMB...

becker Wrote:
Cunty Ramirez Wrote:Covino, you've got to be more aware of your surroundings
Yeah Rich would have had at least 3 escape routes planned out if that happened to him

:roflmao:
Joe Wrote:

I don't. It's a waste of energy. I say strap them to treadmills attached to generators and maybe then we won't have to depend on oil so much.

I wonder how much power could be generated this way. Enough to make a difference? Good idea for sure.
JDubb Wrote:From TOMB...

becker Wrote:
Yeah Rich would have had at least 3 escape routes planned out if that happened to him

I watched the movie The Perfect Getaway the other day and Rich got the idea about counting the rows of seats in a plane from that movie.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I wonder how much power could be generated this way. Enough to make a difference? Good idea for sure.

Sure those people could generate shitloads of energy. Plus it keeps them off the roads at 7 AM when the rest of us are going to work.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I'd think they could make a treadmill that you could plug into your house.
You can get personal wind generators and solar panels.
Excersize and lower your electric bill? I'd be up for that.
Brian in NY Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:From TOMB...

becker Wrote:

I watched the movie The Perfect Getaway the other day and Rich got the idea about counting the rows of seats in a plane from that movie.

That was the first thing I thought of too.
Chip Wrote:The Lions will never win the Super Bowl.

[Image: sadeyes.gif]
Joe Wrote:Sure those people could generate shitloads of energy. Plus it keeps them off the roads at 7 AM when the rest of us are going to work.
I see a woman every morning jogging at 6:30 and she always wears black. Stupid woman, I can't see black when it's dark outside.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:The Lions will never win the Super Bowl.

[Image: sadeyes.gif]

Come on. Admit it. You know it's true.
I was up in Colorado driving my dads old jeep. My dad lives outside of town, so I was slowing down to turn into his driveway, some snowboardeer guy comes flying up, swerved, clipped the bumper on the jeep, then flew sideways into a tree and broke the tree. He was driving a little nisssan or something. I pulled into the driveway, and went to check on him. He was begging me not to call the police, and to pull him out quick before anyone else clled the police. I felt bad for him, he said he didn't have insurance. Nothing was wrong with the jeep at all, so I pulled him out, and let him go. He was a black guy too. I was kind of surprised his car was working after that
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26