Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/8/2010 - Come back weekend!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I had a great weekend. Met Derick on Friday, my wifes birthday on Saturday and a great wine lunch, than yesterday got a lot of work done around the house including hanging christmas lights, topped off with the Packers blowing out the Cowboys. The whole weekend hanging out on Ping Chat was also a lot of fun too.

Did you and Derick have time to have a man date?

Ping chat huh? No wonder BBM was dead this weekend. Ping not available on BB storm....

It's not support on my curve either. I'm kind of ok with the BBM not being so chatty.

I was just busy this weekend and that no text while driving law is not helping.
The car washing guy is sitting in the wash bay doing crossword puzzles. Only person in this shop with something to do, and he is fucking off. I'm going to get him fired.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Quote:Remember back in the days of Maximradio when all the shows used to put the topic on the scroll on your radoi?
Spot is too lazy now.

yeah. I don't think it's a terribly hard thing to do. It might be though.

It's not hard, Rich showed me how they do it once. But I do not think it is their choice, I think t hey are told to keep it the same all the time.
I don't know the last time I heard C&R through my deck. I normally hear it online.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:December, but there is nothing worth getting. I am waiting for Verizon to get the torch.

According to my regional sales rep there are no plans for a Verizon Torch. They are going to give the Bold and the Storm 2 the Version 6 update for the Verizon customers.

According them them the Torch isn't popular enough on AT&T to bring it to Verizon.

They need to rethink that bullshit. I bet if they had put the Torch on Verizon first it would have a huge demand!
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I started doing a word search yesterday, I forgot how much I hated them. It took me an hour to find 28/30 words. I finally gave up and left it on the table, when Jim came home from work I told him to find the last two words (Trick & Treat) even he couldn't find them so this morning I highlighted all the T's.... and those two words aren't even in the puzzle.... what a kick in the ass.

i like word searches and I love those fill-ins, where they give you the words and you have to figure out where they go.

I like Fill Ins... but word searches piss me off. I hate trying to put the bubble around the word and then you go through the same word 10 times... errr...

I don't draw the bubble, I just put a line throough the word.
Pete Nice Wrote:I just drove by a Cracker Barrel. Everytime I see one I think of Brampton, he is the only person I know who likes that shit food.

That place is terrible :barf:
The Philly game was a good example of how bad the refs suck.
Joe Wrote:The Philly game was a good example of how bad the refs suck.

:whomo:
Cool. I like that show with Adam Richmond. Man versus Food. America is awesome. We have tv shows highlighting massive ammounts of food, that we TRY to finish. The 3rd world countries need t get cable and watch all of our food shows.
Pete Nice Wrote:Remember back in the days of Maximradio when all the shows used to put the topic on the scroll on your radoi?

I miss those days... *Sigh*
car seat swapping sucks. I hate tht shit. I have 2 car seats.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I just drove by a Cracker Barrel. Everytime I see one I think of Brampton, he is the only person I know who likes that shit food.

That place is terrible :barf:
We used to service their fire systems around here. There was one in WVa and 5 here in Pa that we did.
dead bodies smell bad.
LeNeve Wrote:Cool. I like that show with Adam Richmond. Man versus Food. America is awesome. We have tv shows highlighting massive ammounts of food, that we TRY to finish. The 3rd world countries need t get cable and watch all of our food shows.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:car seat swapping sucks. I hate tht shit. I have 2 car seats.
Traveling with little kids sucks. I am glad my kids are older now and beyond that stage. Although now they just bitch about having to roll their own bags.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26