Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/8/2010 - Come back weekend!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Off to the firehouse. :cya:
Covino likes the beat of this gay song Confusedheep:
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:car seat swapping sucks. I hate tht shit. I have 2 car seats.

IT's not hard. Do you have the quick latches?

nope. I don't even think I have to use them anymore. 4 years old is when you can stop using them I think. The kid has to weigh a certain amount though.

In Manitoba it's 80lbs before they can get out of the booster seat

:bullshit: , it is the car seat company driving the weight requirements.
I've been breaking the law for 11 years.

Kansas car seat safety laws require children under age four to ride in a federally approved car seat. Children over age four but under age 8 must ride in a booster seat unless they weigh more than 80 pounds or are taller than 4'9". Kansas also prohibits children under age 14 from riding in any part of the vehicle not intended for passengers, including in the bed of a pickup truck.
michaelangelo Wrote:just got this email:

Greetings,
You have a bank draft of 450,000.00 United States Dollars and gift items which await an outstanding payment of 240 US Dollars. For claims, confirm your full
name, home address, and telephone number with Mr. Garry Moore. Email: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:clientserv1@live.com">clientserv1@live.com</a><!-- e --> Tel: (+234) 803 301 8560.
Thank you.
Thomas W. B. Hagopian.

you better jump on that.
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:car seat swapping sucks. I hate tht shit. I have 2 car seats.

IT's not hard. Do you have the quick latches?

nope. I don't even think I have to use them anymore. 4 years old is when you can stop using them I think. The kid has to weigh a certain amount though.

In Manitoba it's 80lbs before they can get out of the booster seat

I knew girls in highschool that would still have to sit in car seats if that was the case.
Brian in NY Wrote:Covino likes the beat of this gay song Confusedheep:

California water turned him half gay.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Covino likes the beat of this gay song Confusedheep:

California water turned him half gay.
three quarters
A friend of mine taught me how to open a beer with a seatbelt on Friday.
LeNeve Wrote:A friend of mine taught me how to open a beer with a seatbelt on Friday.

Kansas...
[Image: rotten-pumpkin_03-14-09_5118.JPG]
How to clean rotten pumpkin smell.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091029102901AAIDe9q">http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 901AAIDe9q</a><!-- m -->
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:A friend of mine taught me how to open a beer with a seatbelt on Friday.

Kansas...

Fuck yeah! :high5:
JDubb Wrote::bullshit: , it is the car seat company driving the weight requirements.

I don't know it has to be approved by the Candian Traffic Board before it can be sold to a customer...
the keifer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:nope. I don't even think I have to use them anymore. 4 years old is when you can stop using them I think. The kid has to weigh a certain amount though.
Kids have to use booster till they're 8 here. Used to be 5 but they changed that about 8 yrs ago.

That's the law here in Michigan.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26