Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 1-21-10 Fist Pump Thursday. Jersey Shore Finale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Pokes28 Wrote:Scott Brown is the current savior of the American way of life.
Never heard of him.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:It would be cool if this meeting were held at the International House of Pancakes aka IHOP. Does Canada have IHOPs?

Yes. We have one about twenty minutes from where I work. I've only ever been there once though and that was when I was in college.

I must apologize Winnipeg does not have an IHOP but a Original Pancake House. I think Toronto has an IHOP though

appology accepted.
I went to an IHOP in Anaheim, that shit was on point
Of course it sounds the same. It was supposed to sound the same. It was written to be a country vacation theme song just like "Escape" (the real name of the Pina Colada song) is a vacation theme.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Pokes28 Wrote:Scott Brown is the current savior of the American way of life.
Never heard of him.

Me either, but than again I hate country music.
michaelangelo Wrote:I went to an IHOP in Anaheim, that shit was on point

Hell yes it is. I am now planning on going there next time I am in Garden City.
JDubb Wrote:Me either, but than again I hate country music.

LOL. Scott Brown was the guy that was just elected to Senate from Massachusetts. Zach Brown Band is not related. Rich said Scott Brown and then started talking about the Zach Brown Band. I'm not sure why, but he did.
LeNeve Wrote:

All this pancake talk, I'm having pancakes for dinner.
Pokes28 Wrote:

LOL. Scott Brown was the guy that was just elected to Senate from Massachusetts. Zach Brown Band is not related. Rich said Scott Brown and then started talking about the Zach Brown Band. I'm not sure why, but he did.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: I didn't get it either. I also assumed he was a brother in the band or something.
I went to a bar in St. Paul last night to play pool with some friends. This was the bar staffs uniform...
[Image: P1010120.JPG]

Noting is left to the imagination.
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

You want to know what's better than pancakes... crepes with fresh strawberries, strawberry sauce and whipped cream...
Pokes28 Wrote:

Oh that guy. I knew that. :oops:
I'm having sushi for dinner. I'm swinging by and picking it up on my way home after I work out.

Speaking of working out. In the last two weeks I've not changed my food at all but I've been hitting the gym a lot doing a ton of cardio. I've lost 5 pounds. It is amazing how in just two weeks I can really start to see some muscle definition. I'm a skinny guy (6'2" - 180 pounds) and I can't put on much muscle in my arms or chest. It just doesn't build. But my legs develop really quickly.

I plan on going to Springfield, MO and getting a custom fitting and gait analysis done. I need all the help I can get if I'm going to run the half marathon this year.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

You want to know what's better than pancakes... crepes with fresh strawberries, strawberry sauce and whipped cream...

I love crepes too. delish.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I always put fruit in my pancakes, bananas or apples.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22