Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 1-21-10 Fist Pump Thursday. Jersey Shore Finale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Iva13 Wrote:I like the mini pancakes...oh, and it's fun to have breakfast for dinner...

NO way, I can't do that. knightryda does, but he's weird anyway.
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:You now what else sucks about C&R being on at this time, is that we all get hungry and start talking food like everyday.

I'm having hawaiin pizza, and chicken wings BTW.

We're going to Sorrento's for lunch, most likely getting pizza too! Which always starts the fight within the office staff.

I have a free pizza coming, so I think I'll have it on Friday.
beckster Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I like the mini pancakes...oh, and it's fun to have breakfast for dinner...

I used to love it when my Grammy would say she's making breakfast for dinner....It made me soooo happy
LeNeve Wrote:Why is IHOP open 24/7 then.

Because there are odd people out there... Don't they have other foods too?
beckster Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:All this pancake talk, I'm having pancakes for dinner.

Pancakes are for breakfast.. Not dinner
Confusedlap:

Confusedlap:

Confusedlap: Confusedlap:
Nussie_T Wrote:i often make eggs, hashbrowns and bacon for dinner too! If you want something quick... there is your answer. Try it...

I don't care for eggs at all. I can't eat breakfast for dinner... It just doesn't work for me.
I think i'm going to have breakfast burritos for supper tonight
JDubb Wrote:

I'm not a fan of pancakes in any form (although I did have some pumpkin pancakes recently that were tasty), especially not at any time of day other than breakfast.

AHA!! I'm not the only one!!!!
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I used to love it when my Grammy would say she's making breakfast for dinner....It made me soooo happy

That was always so cool growing up, when my dad would cook pancakes for dinner. He would also make the pancakes look like mickey mouse.
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Why is IHOP open 24/7 then.

Because there are odd people out there... Don't they have other foods too?

Yes, but it's not called International House of Other Things, it's called International House of Pancakes.
Derick The Solution Wrote:have a bunny with a pancake

[Image: rabbit_pancake.gif]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Why is it so funny to see small animals with pancakes on their heads?
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

That was always so cool growing up, when my dad would cook pancakes for dinner. He would also make the pancakes look like mickey mouse.

did he use pancakce mix or make it from scratch? my wife won't eat pancakes that came from a premix or perogies that weren't homemade.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:He is going to buffets. Only fat truckers go to buffets so they can stuff their faces and get even fatter. I don't think eating at a buffet is going to help Petey on his diet.

I wanted to order 10 wings, but the bartender said that the buffet was only 7.99 and 10 wings are 8.99, so I got the buffet and ate 10 wings. I did not gorge.

So you say. We may need some proof of that.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I really do not go to buffet's at all.

You just went to a buffet
Iva13 Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:speaking of diets, I know 2 people that have actually lost a significant amount of weight on the subway diet

Didn't I hear that Jared gained weight back???

If he did Subway would drop him like a bad habit.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22