Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 1-21-10 Fist Pump Thursday. Jersey Shore Finale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Pete you are way off.....look at the spring lines coming out for clothes....PLAIDS are IN.... Confusedlap:
Pete will be coming out with his new Spring 2010 line w/i the next month...we will all have to be patient until its release!!!!
Iva13 Wrote:Pete you are way off.....look at the spring lines coming out for clothes....PLAIDS are IN.... Confusedlap:
If plaids are in, then I am out. I do not wear plaids.
Plaid is still going strong this season. As we saw from the runway, many designers featured plaid in their Spring/Summer 2010 collections. ...
Wow Iva, you love plaid, like I love pancakes.
Iva13 Wrote:Plaid is still going strong this season. As we saw from the runway, many designers featured plaid in their Spring/Summer 2010 collections. ...
Runway?
[Image: ksyr-runway.jpg]
I just heard someone say jism. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Iva13 Wrote:Plaid is still going strong this season. As we saw from the runway, many designers featured plaid in their Spring/Summer 2010 collections. ...

I usually do not wear clothing recommended to me by guys with jism stains on their teeth.
LeNeve Wrote:Wow Iva, you love plaid, like I love pancakes.

Holy shit... you actually like something!?
Nussie_T Wrote:

My pancake love is no secret.
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

My pancake love is no secret.

I did not know this... I knew you disliked pumpkin pie and or anything with pumpkin in it.
You dislike ice cream and popcorn,
for a guy what choices do you have, plain, vertical stripped, plaid.

woman have far more options to choose from
Iva13 Wrote:Oh you guys...plaids are so "IN" this year...where have you been??????

How do you determine what is "IN"?
I'm going in to eat lunch. I'll be back in 30 minutes.
beckster Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Oh you guys...plaids are so "IN" this year...where have you been??????

How do you determine what is "IN"?

I wear something that I like and that I look good in, I don't care if it's in or not.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22