Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 1-21-10 Fist Pump Thursday. Jersey Shore Finale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:My sister exBF was ADDICTED to gaming. She had to take him to the ER b/c his hands turned purple from leaning his elbows on his knees for too long playing video games. About two years after that, she took a baseball bat to his XBOX360. And I honestly say, he deserved it.

She waited 2 years for that?! Should've taken care of it a lot sooner.

DUDE, don't get me started!!!!!

I could do a 40 page Friday myself and that fucking loser.

Taking the right road save it for Friday cause right now the guy is doing you a favor. Get that and then bash the fuck out of him.
Did I seriously just hear a commercial for car dealership in Idaho? I mean how many people go to Dan Smith in Idaho for that guy to deal out cash for that ad?
I am friends with Lizito on facebook.

I am also friends with Buxton Vilchitski. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I too, have been blessed with the facebook frienship of Buxton Vilchitsky.
In addition to not being on here I have barely been on Facebook, so I am not friends with Buxton. But that might have more to do with my fear of a bird ripping my face off like a monkey.
LeNeve Wrote:I too, have been blessed with the facebook frienship of Buxton Vilchitsky.

Did Rich send him as a friend suggestion to you too?
LeNeve Wrote:I too, have been blessed with the facebook frienship of Buxton Vilchitsky.

Someone did. Maybe Rich, I don't know.
LeNeve Wrote:

Someone did. Maybe Rich, I don't know.

Who is this James and Buxton you speak of?? I just added them both haha
What's up Blake.
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:My sister exBF was ADDICTED to gaming. She had to take him to the ER b/c his hands turned purple from leaning his elbows on his knees for too long playing video games. About two years after that, she took a baseball bat to his XBOX360. And I honestly say, he deserved it.

She waited 2 years for that?! Should've taken care of it a lot sooner.

DUDE, don't get me started!!!!!

I could do a 40 page Friday myself and that fucking loser.
Not til tomorrow... He's hooking you up tonight!
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Oh, and Beckster, she had been dating him like 5 yrs BEFORE the hospital thing.

What the bloody hell was she thinking?!?!?! Na-uh, No way friggin way would I tolerate that for that long.
JDubb Wrote:What's up Blake.

Nothing... Just been chillin on the couch for the last couple weeks...
I keep getting Covino on my friend recommendations. Haven't seen Melody on there lately, though.
BlakeTheFarmer Wrote:

I'd like to be doing that today!
beckster Wrote:
BlakeTheFarmer Wrote:

I'd like to be doing that today!

Couple of my buddys are back from Iraq for a couple weeks...So i just been drinkin about every night.. :beer:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22