Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 1-21-10 Fist Pump Thursday. Jersey Shore Finale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I was just pointing out a fact...PETE IS WRONG. I could care less what's in or not, I wear what I like and what looks good on me. But I know from my magazines what they are saying is "IN"....and I read, plaid and florals...I'm just sayin.....

Actually, I am right. Plaids were 2009. Google it.

I did Idiot!!!! Google 2010 spring collection Plaid...it said plaid and floral for this spring....you are WRONG plus all the fashion mags are saying it too...Pete sometimes you can't know all about all. It's ok.

YOUR WRONG Confusedlap: THey are trying to bite off the 2009 plaid trend.
beckster Wrote:He's on the chicken wing diet.

That has actually been done AND it works. You lose weight, but you also go crazy and shit your brains out.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Covino hangs up on rednecks, and canadians when they are boring on the phone, but he never hangs up on the black guys when they are boring, or way off topic. He is probaly scared of them.
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I really do not go to buffet's at all.

You just went to a buffet

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
beckster Wrote:
fattmatt1 Wrote:Pete, how much is this buffet. It sounds like a small piece of heaven.

$7.99 and is WAS a small piece of heaven. I am stuffed.

That good huh? What did you eat?

4 Arizona Ranch wings, 3 Louisiana Lickers wings and 3 Ranch wings.
Brian in NY Wrote:I'm not going to argue with you about it. You just don't get it.

Oh, I get it. I just don't agree with it.
michaelangelo Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I like the mini pancakes...oh, and it's fun to have breakfast for dinner...

I used to love it when my Grammy would say she's making breakfast for dinner....It made me soooo happy

That was always so cool growing up, when my dad would cook pancakes for dinner. He would also make the pancakes look like mickey mouse.

did he use pancakce mix or make it from scratch? my wife won't eat pancakes that came from a premix or perogies that weren't homemade.

he used pre mix.
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:He is going to buffets. Only fat truckers go to buffets so they can stuff their faces and get even fatter. I don't think eating at a buffet is going to help Petey on his diet.

I wanted to order 10 wings, but the bartender said that the buffet was only 7.99 and 10 wings are 8.99, so I got the buffet and ate 10 wings. I did not gorge.

So you say. We may need some proof of that.

Why would I lie? SHould I have taken a picture of the wing bones?
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I really do not go to buffet's at all.

You just went to a buffet

Exception not norm.
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I like the mini pancakes...oh, and it's fun to have breakfast for dinner...

NO way, I can't do that. knightryda does, but he's weird anyway.

I used to love it when my Grammy would say she's making breakfast for dinner....It made me soooo happy

That was always so cool growing up, when my dad would cook pancakes for dinner. He would also make the pancakes look like mickey mouse.

I only have had breakfast foods for.... BREAKFAST.
beckster Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:I'm not going to argue with you about it. You just don't get it.

Well if you're not going to make pancakes, then make some damn pies instead.
beckster Wrote:
fattmatt1 Wrote:Pete, how much is this buffet. It sounds like a small piece of heaven.

$7.99 and is WAS a small piece of heaven. I am stuffed.

thats a lot of ranch for a guy who says blue cheese is the only way to go :poke:
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Well if you're not going to make pancakes, then make some damn pies instead.

Word
Derick The Solution Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:$7.99 and is WAS a small piece of heaven. I am stuffed.

thats a lot of ranch for a guy who says blue cheese is the only way to go :poke:

It's ranch powder, not dressing. I didn't use dressing today.
I LOVE homemade Perogies...at Easter, Polish women make them for a church and they sell out quick...you have to order them in advance.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22