Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 1-21-10 Fist Pump Thursday. Jersey Shore Finale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Nussie_T Wrote:He is going to buffets. Only fat truckers go to buffets so they can stuff their faces and get even fatter. I don't think eating at a buffet is going to help Petey on his diet.

I wanted to order 10 wings, but the bartender said that the buffet was only 7.99 and 10 wings are 8.99, so I got the buffet and ate 10 wings. I did not gorge.
speaking of diets, I know 2 people that have actually lost a significant amount of weight on the subway diet
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I was just pointing out a fact...PETE IS WRONG. I could care less what's in or not, I wear what I like and what looks good on me. But I know from my magazines what they are saying is "IN"....and I read, plaid and florals...I'm just sayin.....

Actually, I am right. Plaids were 2009. Google it.

I did Idiot!!!! Google 2010 spring collection Plaid...it said plaid and floral for this spring....you are WRONG plus all the fashion mags are saying it too...Pete sometimes you can't know all about all. It's ok.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:I went to an IHOP in Anaheim, that shit was on point

Hell yes it is. I am now planning on going there next time I am in Garden City.
All this pancake talk, I'm having pancakes for dinner.

You want to know what's better than pancakes... crepes with fresh strawberries, strawberry sauce and whipped cream...

Strawberries..... Yummmmmmmmm
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Fat trucker buffets,
Irish investigators also allowed. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Pete claims to hate truckers yet he is going to hang out with them at all you can eat buffets!

NEGATIVE NEGATIVE NEGATIVE. There are no truckers at Quaker Steak and Lube. I DO NOT go to trucker buffet's. I really do not go to buffet's at all.
Derick The Solution Wrote:speaking of diets, I know 2 people that have actually lost a significant amount of weight on the subway diet

Didn't I hear that Jared gained weight back???
LeNeve Wrote:I love crepes too. delish.

Today we discover that there are indeed things that LeNeve does like.
beckster Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I'm going in to eat lunch. I'll be back in 30 minutes.
i say we hear this again in another 2-3 hours
I thought Pete was on a diet :poke:

He's on the chicken wing diet.

That has actually been done AND it works. You lose weight, but you also go crazy and shit your brains out.
Ever notice how plaid and florals always come into fashion at the same time? Sad thing is that there are always people that try to wear them together.
Iva13 Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:speaking of diets, I know 2 people that have actually lost a significant amount of weight on the subway diet

Didn't I hear that Jared gained weight back???

No, someone saw his older brother, and thought it was him. They retracted the story.
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:All this scientific talk about fatty acids calloborating with neurons, then metabolizing, is making me hungry.

Me too... Time fo this steak sang-weech!!!

today I have a Lean Cusine cheese steak pannini

Now, those are yummy... This one I made all by myself. I put pizza sauce and mozzarella on it... sooo good
Pokes28 Wrote:Ever notice how plaid and florals always come into fashion at the same time? Sad thing is that there are always people that try to wear them together.

So, should I go with floral pants, and plaid shirt, or plaid pants, floral shirt, or floral pants and shirt, with a plaid beret?

So many options.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
fattmatt1 Wrote:Pete, how much is this buffet. It sounds like a small piece of heaven.

$7.99 and is WAS a small piece of heaven. I am stuffed.

That good huh? What did you eat?
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:All this pancake talk, I'm having pancakes for dinner.

Pancakes are for breakfast.. Not dinner
Confusedlap:

Confusedlap:
beckster Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:All this pancake talk, I'm having pancakes for dinner.

Pancakes are for breakfast.. Not dinner
Confusedlap:

Confusedlap:
I'm not going to argue with you about it. You just don't get it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22