Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 1-21-10 Fist Pump Thursday. Jersey Shore Finale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
I want to find one of these

[youtube]lqT_dPApj9U[/youtube]
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I'm going in to eat lunch. I'll be back in 30 minutes.
i say we hear this again in another 2-3 hours
Derick The Solution Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I'm going in to eat lunch. I'll be back in 30 minutes.

I think you are right.
I thought Pete was on a diet :poke:
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Oh you guys...plaids are so "IN" this year...where have you been??????

How do you determine what is "IN"?

I wear something that I like and that I look good in, I don't care if it's in or not.

Same here.
Brian in NY Wrote:
hes eating a "smaller" meals, except when your eating 6 times a day instead of 3, your not doing much
I was just pointing out a fact...PETE IS WRONG. I could care less what's in or not, I wear what I like and what looks good on me. But I know from my magazines what they are saying is "IN"....and I read, plaid and florals...I'm just sayin.....
Brian in NY Wrote:
hes eating a "smaller" meals, except when your eating 6 times a day instead of 3, your not doing much

He is going to buffets. Only fat truckers go to buffets so they can stuff their faces and get even fatter. I don't think eating at a buffet is going to help Petey on his diet.
weightloss is simple.

intake calories<expended calories = loss
intake calories>expended calories = gain
Iva13 Wrote:I was just pointing out a fact...PETE IS WRONG. I could care less what's in or not, I wear what I like and what looks good on me. But I know from my magazines what they are saying is "IN"....and I read, plaid and florals...I'm just sayin.....
So we should be wearing florals? I'm confused.
I have some old hawaiian shirts, do they count as florals.
Iva13 Wrote:I wear what I like and what looks good on me.
actually what looks really good is your clothes on my floor
LeNeve Wrote:I have some old hawaiian shirts, do they count as florals.

I was just about to say please help me god if Hawaiian shirts make a comeback.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I was just pointing out a fact...PETE IS WRONG. I could care less what's in or not, I wear what I like and what looks good on me. But I know from my magazines what they are saying is "IN"....and I read, plaid and florals...I'm just sayin.....
So we should be wearing florals? I'm confused.
i'll pass on the florals, unless i'm visiting hawaii
Fat trucker buffets,
Irish investigators also allowed. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22