Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 1-21-10 Fist Pump Thursday. Jersey Shore Finale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I LOVE homemade Perogies...at Easter, Polish women make them for a church and they sell out quick...you have to order them in advance.

There is a shop in PGH that makes them and they are delish. you should come and try them.

There is nothing like the homemade one...the frozen ones don't compare...I like PGH!!!!

Yeah it's pretty amazing. They make them for you fresh tehre. They have good haluski also.
LeNeve Wrote:I also love beirocks, and cabbage rolls.

Now were talking.
What's up all my dudebros and nussies?
After another long absence (this one not my fault) my computer was out of commission for a month and then the entire holiday rush I can finally get back on the forum for a little bit.
jotaka20 Wrote:What's up all my dudebros and nussies?
After another long absence (this one not my fault) my computer was out of commission for a month and then the entire holiday rush I can finally get back on the forum for a little bit.

Welome Back!!!
LeNeve Wrote:I also love beirocks, and cabbage rolls.

More stuff you like!! :clap:

I love cabbage rolls. And stuffed peppers

What up Jotaka? How's life in C-bus?

Glad to see you back!!
Iva13 Wrote:

Welome Back!!!

Thanks but I am starting to feel like Brett Favre or Hulk Hogan going away and coming back so many times. Just wish I had the money to go along with that.
Where I will be tonight.

[Image: 2108_7a85a2.jpg]
Knightryda just loves that song
NWA. classic.

This song was the shit in the day.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:

What up Jotaka? How's life in C-bus?

C-bus is alright and going good at the moment talk to me in about a month or two when I am probably gonna be on here more than I want because I have no hours at either job I have. lol.
Here is when I play video games:

1. Company is over and everyone wants to play Rock Band.

2. My wife is at work or class and I am home alone.

3. I tap that ass and then the wife goes to bed and I am not tired yet.
Nussies told Covino that he's self centered?! :eek: NO Way!......
Confusedarcasm:
Pete you are going to have so much fun tonight...I can't wait to hear about it tomorrow!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22