Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 1-21-10 Fist Pump Thursday. Jersey Shore Finale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
I'm bacK! Where did everyone go??
I'm calling BS on C&R on this one. Either they are just keeping their women happy by saying they don't remember or every single girl they've been w/ isn't memorable.
Nussie_T Wrote:I'm bacK! Where did everyone go??

Thier pumpin thier fists...

Pete's pool party?
Yawner topic.
[Image: yawn.png]
edoblin Wrote:I'm calling BS on C&R on this one. Either they are just keeping their women happy by saying they don't remember or every single girl they've been w/ isn't memorable.

yes
edoblin Wrote:I'm calling BS on C&R on this one. Either they are just keeping their women happy by saying they don't remember or every single girl they've been w/ isn't memorable.

Thats my guess too.
Nervous!
LeNeve Wrote:

Pete's pool party?

Pete's probably back at the buffet having "10" more wings!
JDubb Wrote:

Thats my guess too.

I vote for keeping them happy, but yes.
I gotta make it to Bismark one of these days and talk to this guy... haha :roflmao:

FUck, females do that too. I have a few guys that I would LOVE to forget about.

Sorry.. Had to do some work.
BlakeTheFarmer Wrote:I gotta make it to Bismark one of these days and talk to this guy... haha :roflmao:

I agree, where has this guy been?
edoblin Wrote:Nervous!

Long time no hear from that dude!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22