Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 1-21-10 Fist Pump Thursday. Jersey Shore Finale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
I like the mini pancakes...oh, and it's fun to have breakfast for dinner...
LeNeve Wrote:You now what else sucks about C&R being on at this time, is that we all get hungry and start talking food like everyday.

I'm having hawaiin pizza, and chicken wings BTW.

We're going to Sorrento's for lunch, most likely getting pizza too! Which always starts the fight within the office staff.
beckster Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:I went to an IHOP in Anaheim, that shit was on point

Hell yes it is. I am now planning on going there next time I am in Garden City.
All this pancake talk, I'm having pancakes for dinner.

Pancakes are for breakfast.. Not dinner

Why is IHOP open 24/7 then.
Iva13 Wrote:I like the mini pancakes...oh, and it's fun to have breakfast for dinner...
Brinner.....HELL YEAH!
beckster Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:I went to an IHOP in Anaheim, that shit was on point

Hell yes it is. I am now planning on going there next time I am in Garden City.
All this pancake talk, I'm having pancakes for dinner.

Pancakes are for breakfast.. Not dinner

i often make eggs, hashbrowns and bacon for dinner too! If you want something quick... there is your answer. Try it...
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
fattmatt1 Wrote:Pete, how much is this buffet. It sounds like a small piece of heaven.

$7.99 and is WAS a small piece of heaven. I am stuffed.
so much for the diet
Brian in NY Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I'm going in to eat lunch. I'll be back in 30 minutes.
i say we hear this again in another 2-3 hours
I thought Pete was on a diet :poke:

Wings, celery and water. All on my diet. And I only ate 10 wings and am stuffed.
fattmatt1 Wrote:Pete, how much is this buffet. It sounds like a small piece of heaven.

so much for the diet
:roflmao:

so much for the diet
But it's low carb blah, blah, blah.....
beckster Wrote:Pancakes are for breakfast.. Not dinner

WHAT!!!!

pancakes are for anytime
Iva13 Wrote:I was just pointing out a fact...PETE IS WRONG. I could care less what's in or not, I wear what I like and what looks good on me. But I know from my magazines what they are saying is "IN"....and I read, plaid and florals...I'm just sayin.....

Actually, I am right. Plaids were 2009. Google it.
Getting paged to get ready to leave for lunch. Hopefully I will be back before the end of the show.. later!
have a bunny with a pancake

[Image: rabbit_pancake.gif]
Iva13 Wrote:I like the mini pancakes...oh, and it's fun to have breakfast for dinner...

I'm not a fan of pancakes in any form (although I did have some pumpkin pancakes recently that were tasty), especially not at any time of day other than breakfast.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I'm going in to eat lunch. I'll be back in 30 minutes.
i say we hear this again in another 2-3 hours
I thought Pete was on a diet :poke:

Wings, celery and water. All on my diet. And I only ate 10 wings and am stuffed.

Oh, you are on one of those kind of diets. Like the taco bell one. You can't just make up a diet.

I'm on a diet too, I don't eat raw meat, or feces, seems to be working, I have not deviated from my diet plan yet.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22