Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 1-21-10 Fist Pump Thursday. Jersey Shore Finale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
JDubb Wrote::cya: DBN.

Bye JDubb
Iva13 Wrote:
JDubb Wrote::cya: DBN.

Bye JDubb

C ya
Nussie_T Wrote:
jotaka20 Wrote:The Velvet Wolves was always a great Devore reference.

I never understood why he called them the velvt wolves. Can you explain??

The only thing I could ever discern from it was Velvet is smooth and Wolves are well predatory, pack like, dangerous, big dogs and all that stuff you think of when you think of Wolves. So it was just doing an oxymoron-like name as Velvet and its connotations would not be normally linked with a word like Wolves.
BlakeTheFarmer Wrote:The thing i remember the most is the morning my life was turned upside down...When Maxim radio turned to SHIT!!

That was a shitty day!! I tune into Stretch and No Stretch.. No Devore and Diane... C&R sounded relieved, but swooted out. It was a really shitty day.
jotaka20 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
jotaka20 Wrote:The Velvet Wolves was always a great Devore reference.

I never understood why he called them the velvt wolves. Can you explain??

The only thing I could ever discern from it was Velvet is smooth and Wolves are well predatory, pack like, dangerous, big dogs and all that stuff you think of when you think of Wolves. So it was just doing an oxymoron-like name as Velvet and its connotations would not be normally linked with a word like Wolves.

:thanks: that makes sense.
beckster Wrote:
BlakeTheFarmer Wrote:The thing i remember the most is the morning my life was turned upside down...When Maxim radio turned to SHIT!!

That was a shitty day!! I tune into Stretch and No Stretch.. No Devore and Diane... C&R sounded relieved, but swooted out. It was a really shitty day.

What day was that? I think I have permanently blocked that day from my mind. Please stop or it might bring back repressed trauma.
On the last Devore and Diana show, they were taking call in questions and one guy asked why he called Covino and Rich the velvet wolves. He refused to give an answer but instead said it was up to the individual to interpret what it meant.
jotaka20 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

What day was that? I think I have permanently blocked that day from my mind. Please stop or it might bring back repressed trauma.

I am trying to forget that day as well... But there are times when I think about it... Sniff Sniff....
edoblin Wrote:I'm calling BS on C&R on this one. Either they are just keeping their women happy by saying they don't remember or every single girl they've been w/ isn't memorable.

Much like Shakira's Hips, THIS "VELVET WOLF" does not lie.
beckster Wrote:
jotaka20 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I am trying to forget that day as well... But there are times when I think about it... Sniff Sniff....
Worst day in Sirius history.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22