Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 1-21-10 Fist Pump Thursday. Jersey Shore Finale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
My sister exBF was ADDICTED to gaming. She had to take him to the ER b/c his hands turned purple from leaning his elbows on his knees for too long playing video games. About two years after that, she took a baseball bat to his XBOX360. And I honestly say, he deserved it.
I wasn't able to get back into video games for so long because all my systems pretty much died and I didn't feel the need to get a PS3, 360, or Wii. Now though I might be back to doing some gaming because for Xmas I got PS3.
Iva13 Wrote:Pete you are going to have so much fun tonight...I can't wait to hear about it tomorrow!!!!

Hopefully my facebook pic tomorrow will be me between the two of them.
beckster Wrote:Nussies told Covino that he's self centered?! :eek: NO Way!......
Confusedarcasm:

It is hard to believe.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:My sister exBF was ADDICTED to gaming. She had to take him to the ER b/c his hands turned purple from leaning his elbows on his knees for too long playing video games. About two years after that, she took a baseball bat to his XBOX360. And I honestly say, he deserved it.

Yeah that sounds like a serious problem how long do you have to even do that?
I play my playstation everyday.
jotaka20 Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:My sister exBF was ADDICTED to gaming. She had to take him to the ER b/c his hands turned purple from leaning his elbows on his knees for too long playing video games. About two years after that, she took a baseball bat to his XBOX360. And I honestly say, he deserved it.

At the time he was playing 12 to 16 hours a day, was unemployed and living in the projects.

He is a POS.
C & R watch sports....that guy plays games...I don't see any difference...Good point guy on the phone...I agree
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
jotaka20 Wrote:

At the time he was playing 12 to 16 hours a day, was unemployed and living in the projects.

He is a POS.

He is a bouncer at a bar now and is getting me into the Ronnie/Sammi thing for free tonight.

I shouldn't talk shit until tomorrow.

She waited 2 years for that?! Should've taken care of it a lot sooner.
I play video games, but not very often. In fact, I have been wanting to play one of my Need for Speeds, but things come up and I get busy. When I do get around to playing, it's not for very long.
Iva13 Wrote:C & R watch sports....that guy plays games...I don't see any difference...Good point guy on the phone...I agree

It might be a good point but because the boys agree they will never acknowledge it. lol
beckster Wrote:

She waited 2 years for that?! Should've taken care of it a lot sooner.

DUDE, don't get me started!!!!!

I could do a 40 page Friday myself and that fucking loser.
Oh, and Beckster, she had been dating him like 5 yrs BEFORE the hospital thing.
jotaka20 Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:C & R watch sports....that guy plays games...I don't see any difference...Good point guy on the phone...I agree

It might be a good point but because the boys agree they will never acknowledge it. lol

I hear ya....if they were told guys that watch baseball were nerds they would NOT agree.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22