Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 1-19-2010 Back to work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Back to work Ninjas! Well I didn't have the day off yesterday, but I guess some people did. I figured since I'm up early and not out the door for work already I'd kick off today's IST.
Miss you Joe!!

Hopefully today will be better than yesterday.

Pete how are you feeling today you irish lush Big Grin
good morning everyone!!!!!
Ugh, back to work Lame
i get to do some mouse wounding experiments this morning. Basically were going to cut a mouse and fill the wound with bacteria, then in a couple of days kill the mouse and cut the wound out, then test for specific items. ought to be interesting
good morning everyone
Derick The Solution Wrote:i get to do some mouse wounding experiments this morning. Basically were going to cut a mouse and fill the wound with bacteria, then in a couple of days kill the mouse and cut the wound out, then test for specific items. ought to be interesting

I hate when they use mice to figure out how to make me live lomger. :j/k:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:i get to do some mouse wounding experiments this morning. Basically were going to cut a mouse and fill the wound with bacteria, then in a couple of days kill the mouse and cut the wound out, then test for specific items. ought to be interesting

its not a live longer deal, its a comparative study between normal mice and diabetic mice and their ability to fight off infection, with respect to a very specific protein in the body
Derick The Solution Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

its not a live longer deal, its a comparative study between normal mice and diabetic mice and their ability to fight off infection, with respect to a very specific protein in the body

Go ahead and kill mice. If in the future it will allow people to live longer than it's worth it.
I hate when I hear about poor animals in experiments...don't tell me anymore... Confusedad: now I'm very sad....for the mouse.
Iva13 Wrote:I hate when I hear about poor animals in experiments...don't tell me anymore... Confusedad: now I'm very sad....for the mouse.
its not 1 mouse....
Iva13 Wrote:I hate when I hear about poor animals in experiments...don't tell me anymore... Confusedad: now I'm very sad....for the mouse.

[Image: white-mouse-on-skate-board.jpg]
speaking of mice, you know those little fuckers are about $80 each
You said "cut a mouse" that implies one mouse...you didn't say mice...meaning more than one...
Derick The Solution Wrote:speaking of mice, you know those little fuckers are about $80 each

Holy shit!! I guess they have to be bred in special circumstances, and be sterile or something???
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17