Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 1-19-2010 Back to work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Brian in NY Wrote:I don't ski.

i haven't tried it... I did try snowboarding and made it down the sledding hill before wiping out. I am a pro sledder though.
LeNeve Wrote:I haven't skeed for 17 years, and haven't snowboarded for 12 probaly.
After listening to this guy, I definitely don't want to ski.
There are 3 spots to ski in Michigan (that I know of)... 1) SugarLoaf (up near Traverse City), 2) Holly, MI and 3) Apple Mountain, Freeland, MI.
beckster Wrote:There are 3 spots to ski in Michigan (that I know of)... 1) SugarLoaf (up near Traverse City), 2) Holly, MI and 3) Apple Mountain, Freeland, MI.

None here in Kansas.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:There are 3 spots to ski in Michigan (that I know of)... 1) SugarLoaf (up near Traverse City), 2) Holly, MI and 3) Apple Mountain, Freeland, MI.

None here in Kansas.
I can think of 7 in NY off the top of my head. I'm sure there are more.
We used to drop apples and other shit onto people from the ski lift. They would totally wipe out. It was hilarious, I'm actually laughing about it now.
I smoked alot of pot in the woods while snowboarding too.
Phil Simms, with the stinky hand. :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:I haven't skeed for 17 years, and haven't snowboarded for 12 probaly.

I haven't skiied in 12 and I haven't snowboarded in about 5. I was really looking forward to going snowboarding this winter though...welll that was before I got preggo
LeNeve Wrote:

None here in Kansas.

The ones in Michigan are all man-made. Well, the one up in TC might not be, but the other 2 are. Michigan is hilly, but not hilly enough to ski on.
Football talk.......I can get some work done now.
just got out of mouse surgery, that was a treat, the guys doing it need more practice, i dont think they understand the concept of sterile environment, plus they need to memorize the protocol, that took about 3 times longer than it should have. Unfortunatly I couldnt step into help, since these guys need to learn how to do it
Phill Simms talking about people sending him perfume because he stinks. I wonder if Covino is having trouble holding back a laugh, for mr. stink palms.
Derick The Solution Wrote:just got out of mouse surgery, that was a treat, the guys doing it need more practice, i dont think they understand the concept of sterile environment, plus they need to memorize the protocol, that took about 3 times longer than it should have. Unfortunatly I couldnt step into help, since these guys need to learn how to do it

Fucking mouse surgeons, think they know everything. sheesh!!!!
Another thing that sucks worse than Haiti, not having a spoon for my pudding.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17