Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 1-19-2010 Back to work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Pokes28 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:What are they electing? What is important about this election? I'm a political retard.

Mass. is having a special election to fill the Senate seat that was manned by Drunk Kennedy for 47 years. The big deal on it is that since the health care bill hasn't been passed, a win by Scott Brown (the GOP candidate that is actually leading in the polls by as much as 12 points) would mean that the Dems would have 59 votes. To close debate on the Senate floor requires 60 votes so the GOP could filibuster Obamacare.

It is a REALLY big deal for all Americans as the proposed health care bill is garbage and the congressional budget office has very much short changed the cost of the bill. They estimate it just under $890 Billion over the next 10 years. However in order to get to that number they had to fudge numbers. If the bill passes, every tax payer would have a tax increase starting next year. However nobody would get any benefit from it until at earliest 2014. The math comes out to be 10 years of taxes for 6 years of services rendered will cost $890 Billion. So after 10 years the price of this bill would be astronomical with current estimates being somewhere close to $6 Trillion for the first 20 years.

This will also kill any real chance at cap and trade legislation that would increase costs of everything in this country by at least 10% if not more.

So Mass. is very much the shining light that could save this country from bankruptcy.
Wow I had no idea. Thank you.
young folks
oh no
beck
golden years
lala love me
beatles
me and julio
goodby stranger
patience
sitting on the dock of the bay
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:took pictures off all the amazing Pie signs the bar had.

Those are some fucked up pie signs BTW... who the hell has a picture of Cartman saying Delicious Pie in bar??

They actually serve pie there.

I figured as much when they kept posting the pie signs. Is pie being served in a bar common in PA??

Not really.
Derick The Solution Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I am here now, I am here. NO T and Beckster I am not hung over. I only did two shots of Jager with Chris Nez for his bday last night. I am not really drinking b/c of the diet. Just hung out, bullshitted and had fun. Played darts and took pictures off all the amazing Pie signs the bar had. Soon to be posted.

I slept in until 11AM this morning and then work called in a panice needing stuff done ASAP, so that tied me up until now.
was his super hot gf/wife there?

EX-GF, they are not officially together, but he is tappin it.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I am here now, I am here. NO T and Beckster I am not hung over. I only did two shots of Jager with Chris Nez for his bday last night. I am not really drinking b/c of the diet. Just hung out, bullshitted and had fun. Played darts and took pictures off all the amazing Pie signs the bar had. Soon to be posted.

I slept in until 11AM this morning and then work called in a panice needing stuff done ASAP, so that tied me up until now.

There you go Derick!
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:hey Wtf I want on-air dadbro props too.

There's something scary that those two suck each others schweens and have their kids on the same day.

Who had their kids on the same day?
beckster Wrote:

There's something scary that those two suck each others schweens and have their kids on the same day.

Dildo and JIW
beckster Wrote:

didlo, and jiw apparently
Nussie_T Wrote:

There you go Derick!

Derick's very first thought... "So, you're saying there's a chance..."
beckster Wrote:

JIW and Dildo
Nussie_T Wrote:

There you go Derick!
that girl is sooooo hot
Pokes28 Wrote:Pete and Beckster, what are your BB Pin numbers again? My BB Messenger no longer shows you two.

I jsut sent a message.
is anyone fb friends with chris nez?
beckster Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

JIW and Dildo

I must have missed that... That is really creepy... I guess one more thing that makes JIW creepy.
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Dildo and JIW

Really?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17